Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Highschool these days are so fucking insane holy shit

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Highschool culture has peaked lately and continues to be so mind blowing holy shit literally everyone in highschool is having drug fueled anal orgies , kids in highschool are so grown thanks to new tech ( mainly internet and social media apps )

JUST FUCKING END IT if you're not a highschool chad in 2017

Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
7d 17h 50m
I fucking hated my first 3 years of highschool. Bullying for being ugly, humiliated infront of peers, treated like subhuman garbage. I hope everyone of my bullies get shot in both kneecaps, starved, have their eyes gouged out, then left for dead in the woods.

marin

marin

Banned
-
1m
I'm serious thinking in get a fake birth certificate and go back to high school tbh you know hop on roids and be a chad athlete there

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
marin said:
I'm serious thinking in get a fake birth certificate and go back to high school tbh you know hop on roids and be a chad athlete there

lol please do that

Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I'm currently in high school and I can say from overhearing conversations that most high schoolers have already lost their virginity as a result of footballcels and Chads fucking Stacys and roasties. Modesty doesn't exist anymore due to apps like snap chat and tinder plaguing the internet, enabling meaningless and loveless sex.

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
7d 7h 52m
Really hate this guys' posts

V

Vision

Veteran
★★★★
27d 5h 44m
Secondary school was hell for me. I was picked on by guys, laughed at by girls, etc. I was too much of a pussy to retaliate. That’s when I begged my parents to allow to start boxing but they didn’t let me. It was fucking humiliating. I only had two close friends and if they weren’t in, I had no one to talk to. I didn’t really focus on my studies either.

Deleted member 505

Deleted member 505

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
11d 3h 12m
High school was already fucked up with careless sluts when I went to high school in the 90s.

I can't imagine how bad it is now.

American/European culture is going to have a rude awakening in the next 5-10 years with hikkikomoris growing exponentially.

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
156d 11h 59m
high school was completely torturous hell. last 2 years I would go through every day maybe saying a few words.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
JFL if you didn't fuck jbs in high school

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
4d 9h 59m
its the yoga pants and slutty wear females have showing it off everywhere when we're supposed to be at school to learn

they all copy each other and now most are wearing this to school because its comfortable (its not just like having to take time and wear makeup)

DismalSlimyBug-max-1mb.gif