Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Highschool really was the best place to ascend

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
In highschool personality and status actually meant way more. When you're older and not in school your looks is the only thing that matters. In highschool ive seen ugly kids ascend cause they were good at sports or very smart. Ive also seen girls much nicer to people. HS is the last moment before they get infected with feminism and mental illnesses causing them to be bitter all the time. Their sex drive was also through the roof so they were probably fucking like rabbits. I mustve been a complete and utter failure to not ascend in highschool. I wish i couldve done sports or something

Another thing is that if you do ascend in highschool, that experience will carry over to your college and adult lives making it easier to get relationships and end up growing up normal and well adjusted

If that's the best place to ascend, then it's over

That’s why I skipped college and built a global corporation. Jewbs got mad tho. They don’t like competition.

hucksters!

55899464 BDD2 43CF 999F 71DCEB1F4F67

Once HS ends, socializing will pretty much never work :feelsrope:

Yeah, def nt matters a lot there, but you act like youd be nt if you came back to hs, when in reality you wouldnt do shit jfl so this is cope, even if i could go back in time, it would not change a thing because once high inhib alwys high inhib.

college > hs for ascending