Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Highest iq poster on this site?

Highest iq poster

• Mainländer

• LiterallyASoyboy

• BlkPillPres

• Jerrycan dan

• Napoleon de Geso

• turbocuckcel_7000

• mylifeistrash

• other option (make suggestions)

• Eugenicist

• TheWitchKing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
After my last poll, where i was asking the question, of who is the most based user on this site. I now decided to make another one, this time asking, who do you think is the highest iq poster on this site?

@LiterallyASoyboy

@Napoleon de Geso

Tossup between @Damo the incel and @Blacktarpill

I care more about whose the most uncucked poster. I'd say I'm in the top 1.

@Ledgemund & @TheWitchKing

Just lol at including Eugenicist...
He's a pseudointellectual who makes up words to compensate for his incoherent threads.

Out of the options, I'd say Jerrycan is pretty smart just because he is; used to be one of my favourite blackpillers. Mainländer is smart for learning multiple languages well and knowing a lot about history and stuff, and BlkPll is a pretty high IQ guy too. Those are just the high IQ effortposters, though; there are plenty of high IQ people like @Jazavac who don't necessarily make long threads but are high IQ nonetheless.

@Napoleon de Geso and @DeformAspergerCel

Also @Ritalincel (free him or cuck)

@TheWitchKing
Idk where he is now, but his vivid imagery and use of vocabulary was really something to behold. I asked him about his somewhat autistic writing style but he assured me he's NT.

poll is trash for not having @TheWitchKing in it

Probably me, but I don't post high IQ shit

BlkPillPress sure as hell not, he said that we're gonna have a world in the future where everyone is race-mixed and he actually thinks this will solve racism/discrimination of any kid. He also thinks this is a good thing because he is a mongrel himself.
I've got him on ignore because I could no longer stand his race-baiting threads and his glorifying of the Jewish race.

His most recent post was made one moth before i joined this site, you want me to add him?
yes add him.
also read through his post history, everyone here should imo.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MY DICK FAGGOT
screenshot_20190412-150359-png.112941

low IQ for having TheWitchKing and Eugenicist in there. WitchKing wasn't even blackpilled or high IQ, he was just went on long rambling rants about sorcery/black magic and all sorts of paranormal/supernatural shit completely unrelated to inceldom.

Eugenicist tries so hard to be high IQ by using big and complicated words, the meaning of which he doesnt know or uses out of context. Sometimes he even invents his own words JFL

low IQ for having TheWitchKing in there
no, man. Way higher IQ than Blk "the reason old people always win the lottery is because they have a higher likelihood of winning as the result of having played it longer" PillPres

Blk "the reason old people always win the lottery is because they have a higher likelihood of winning as the result of having played it longer" PillPres
Makes perfect sense.

Makes perfect sense.
not sure if ironic but this violates the principle of probability. If you roll a die once and hit a 6 there's still a 1/6 chance that you will hit a 6 on the next roll as well. Past experience is irrelevant

where am i even? my chess pill was outstanding

not sure if ironic but this violates the principle of probability. If you roll a die once and hit a 6 there's still a 1/6 chance that you will hit a 6 on the next roll as well. Past experience is irrelevant
After years of practice you start to learn the angles of how to throw the dice better. And older people know which numbers occur the most from having experience playing the game longer.

But after years of practice you start to learn the angles of how to throw the dice better. And older people know which numbers occur the most from having experience playing the game longer.
high IQ. I change my vote

Just lol you probably think that you're so smart because you got good grades during school, but you're just 'too lazy'
No, I just know I'm smart. If you are smart you just know it

im so low iq i cant remember any1 nickname here. i remember avatars

Everyone high IQ ropes.
The low iq user copes

Why is mainlander there? Hahaha.

Mylifeistrash is the one with less bias.

I can make some high iq posts, but right now I have reddit blocked. But I want to do a study of some subreddits, and I think it will be insane life fuel for what I have planned.

dunno anybody from ur poll :feelstrash:

Cuyen and Insomniac are the highest IQ posters on this site. (srs)

@BlkPillPres makes threads that spark conversation, if you agree or not it makes you take your mind off things and think about what he is saying.

Some people outright dont deserve to even be in that POLL. I can name a bunch of better posters off the top of my head. But on most part, you got like 2 or 3 correct.

My vote goes to @Napoleon de Geso

I can only dream of reaching such a heightened state of consciousness as his. It's over.

Zyrros but i voted for mylifeistrash

Im ways more incel than your nazi idol, who indeed is an active non-paid sex heaver you fucking cuck.

Btw, let me clarify some things itt:

1 - Anyone who claims to be blackpilled and at the same time believes that the average white men and the average yellow/indian men has the same SMV is NOT high IQ.

2 - Anyone who claims that to legit attract a girl you need to have an 8/10 face and be 6' 2" and that 80% of men in the world are incels is NOT high IQ.

That is - Ledgemund and mylifeisthrash are complete retardeds and who believes these 2 are high IQ is more retarded yet.

Last edited: