Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Higher tier normie took a picture each day for 12 years

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Officer
★★★
Compare his life with yours. Look at all the shit he has done, all the people and girls he has met and also what kind of girl he married after all. If he gets a landwhale the best I can get is a 50 year old transexual.

These videos are suifuel for me.

This guy mogs me to fucking oblivion and managed to get himself a hambeast.

I'm ready to die, fuck this shit, someone please shoot me.

He married a 200+ lb woman his height.

You don't want his life.

He married a 200+ lb woman his height.

You don't want his life.
He looks really happy but it could be just a facade. It is most likely better than being an Incel

Lol this is what manlet framecels can look forward to if they ascend. Now keep in mind how he's white and isn't facially hideous. As an ugly short ethnic, it's no wonder even landwhales rejected me back in my bluepill days. A well groomed white manlet norman can only get a landwhale, jfl at me thinking I had a chance.

Eww that landwhale wife

This video makes me feel nothing. Marrying in the West nowadays is just plain dumb.

He looks really happy but it could be just a facade. It is most likely better than being an Incel

eating nothing is better than eating food that kills you

id bang her tbh. she doesnt look that overweight or maybe its just the wedding dress hiding it.

If this good looking guy had to settle for a landwhale, then it's over.

i see what you did there

he looked better as a kid. His puberty was non existent

How the fuck do you fall in love with such a ugly hambeast as a guy with his looks.

How the fuck do you then want to live the rest of your life with said hambeast and then even make children with that later in life probably even fatter hamplanet ?

I would fuck that fat beast of course. I'm an incel, i am in no position to be picky.

BUT HIM, HE IS FUCKING AT LEAST a 6.5/10, he can, HE SHOULD do way better.

Seems like he settled TBH

Throughout his adolesence he has had numerious girls in his room SMH, but settles for a fat hambeast. Why do women not at least get in shape for their fucking wedding? It boggles my mind.

How the fuck do you fall in love with such a ugly hambeast as a guy with his looks.

How the fuck do you then want to live the rest of your life with said hambeast and then even make children with that later in life probably even fatter hamplanet ?

I would fuck that fat beast of course. I'm an incel, i am in no position to be picky.

BUT HIM, HE IS FUCKING AT LEAST a 6.5/10, he can, HE SHOULD do way better.
He might be virtue signaling, picking a bottom of the barrel female.

Lol this is what manlet framecels can look forward to if they ascend. Now keep in mind how he's white and isn't facially hideous. As an ugly short ethnic, it's no wonder even landwhales rejected me back in my bluepill days. A well groomed white manlet norman can only get a landwhale, jfl at me thinking I had a chance.
this pretty much. I have no hope for the life that my parents had.

He married a fat chick. I'd rather be Incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back