Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "high value" women in today's society

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

over 30k likes. saw a vid where a guy made fun of his friend for saying he could pull her.
she's a 4 facially. if the market wasn't hyperinflated by simp zoomer niggers then yes, he could definitely pull her

for comparison, the guy that got made fun of for saying he could pull her:
FAK7muuVEAEF5uA.jpg:large

FLAMETHROWER

Im 100% convinced that no heterosexual man is actually sincerely attracted to weird looking "models" who are slathered in makeup and implants and photoshop and its just an artificial meme

Just lol at how this is what feminists are talking about when they complain about "unrealistic beauty standards" yet no straight man is actually attracted to this and its just corporate jews who control the beauty/modeling industry pushing it

Im 100% convinced that no heterosexual man is actually sincerely attracted to weird looking "models" who are slathered in makeup and implants and photoshop and its just an artificial meme

Just lol at how this is what feminists are talking about when they complain about "unrealistic beauty standards" yet no straight man is actually attracted to this and its just corporate jews who control the beauty/modeling industry pushing it
idk most dudes I've met for some unexplainable reason follow random "model" women on instagram and shit. I never understood the point behind it

for comparison, the guy that got made fun of for saying he could pull her:
FAK7muuVEAEF5uA.jpg:large
They are looksmatched in the pics. She has a nice body, who knows how her face really looks like without filters and photoshops.

Im not attracted to significantly curvy bodies anymore cause my brain associates them with surgerymaxxing which throws me off

They are looksmatched in the pics. She has a nice body, who knows how her face really looks like without filters and photoshops.
you think? honestly I would rate him higher in the pic than her. boobs don't overcome an ugly face. maybe that's just me

Im not attracted to significantly curvy bodies anymore cause my brain associates them with surgerymaxxing which throws me off
Her tits are 100% plastic

idk most dudes I've met for some unexplainable reason follow random "model" women on instagram and shit. I never understood the point behind it
Its just because it's marketed to them and they see other people engaging with it so they simply follow what everyone else is doing without really questioning it at all

Even in the event that there actually somehow was a sizable demographic of men who genuinely found these weird uncanny instagram models with shitloads of fillers, silicone and makeup attractive you just know that all of these "models" would look like complete shit if you actually saw them in everyday life irl and not in frauded pics :feelskek:

I also noticed this while looking at prostitutes online, almost all of them have breast implants, BBL, lip injections etc. I'd specifically go out of my way to look for ones who are just normal college girls without any excessive body modification and I'd definitely be willing to pay a lot more for girls like that. As far as I can tell this is the consensus among heterosexual men and all the plastic surgery shit is just something marketed to women by jews
1609399748365-jpeg.389630

Even in the event that there actually somehow was a sizable demographic of men who genuinely found these weird uncanny instagram models with shitloads of fillers, silicone and makeup attractive you just know that all of these "models" would look like complete shit if you actually saw them in everyday life irl and not in frauded pics :feelskek:
as a somewhat young person (before you ask I'm 18) I've had the misfortune of talking to the young generations a fair bit. they are generally not that smart and do infact find them attractive

you think? honestly I would rate him higher in the pic than her. boobs don't overcome an ugly face. maybe that's just me
She has nice belly and hips, probably the ass also, i prefer body over face.

They complain about beauty standards they have to meet in order to get access to chad (not that those are too high either, even a 3/10 abomination of a foid can get a chad nowadays)
Of course average men dont give a fuck and are happy with anything that has two tits and a face but average men don't exist to foids

That's because of the male gaze brocel, he ain't bad looking but bitches prefer other shit nowadays, like pretty boys (especially zommer and late millennial ones) or tall square jawed chads, this guy would probably get rated even below average by a common foid unless he's 6'3

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back