Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment High Tier foids whose looksmatch would be incel tier

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
I would say Jessica Jones would be one.

szDLH7E7_400x400.jpg
WJd10BM.0.0.jpg
latest

She has an unusual face (huge forehead, thick-lipped, sleepy eyes, ...) that most men would usually find appealing, but such kind of faces are an absolute genetic red flag to the foid brain when judging a man's face. :feelsbadman:

inb4 "hurr durr, male and female standards aren't the same you dumbass you're theory is shit "

Firstly your =/= you're, and most importantly some features are universally seen as attractive or not regardless of sex.

If you take Amber Heard :

image.jpg

amber-heard-en-couple-avec-l-ex-d-heidi-klum.jpg

You would be hugely deluded to not assume that her looksmatch is some kind of Aryan Chad from Proxima Thüle space Wermacht.

That's my theory tbh tbh tbh

Do you know some "good looking" girls whose looksmatch could be registered as luminary here ?

Last edited:
male and female standards aren't the same you dumbass you're theory is shit

I would say Jessica Jones would be one.

szDLH7E7_400x400.jpg
WJd10BM.0.0.jpg
latest

She has an unusual face (huge forehead, thick-lipped, sleepy eyes, ...) that most men would usually find appealing, but such kind of faces are an absolute genetic red flag to the foid brain when judging a man's face. :feelsbadman:

inb4 "hurr durr, male and female standards aren't the same you dumbass you're theory is shit "

Firstly your =/= you're, and most importantly some features are universally seen as attractive or not regardless of sex.

If you take Amber Heard :

image.jpg

amber-heard-en-couple-avec-l-ex-d-heidi-klum.jpg

You would be hugely deluded to not assume that her looksmatch is some kind of Aryan Chad from Proxima Thüle space Wermacht.

That's my theory tbh tbh tbh

Do you know some "good looking" girls whose looksmatch could be registered as luminary here ?
Angelina Jolie. She has a weird face. There's a lot of flaws.

tbh there's fake up fortunately for her. There's no fake up for incels.
I don't understand why more men don't use it to be honest. More and more men have started using it. If foids can do it why not men? Obviously don't use it femininely though.

Show their pictures without top notch studio makeup , they will be a lot less attractive.

Makeup should be illegal.

I don't understand why more men don't use it to be honest. More and more men have started using it. If foids can do it why not men? Obviously don't use it femininely though.
It's hard to keep being masculine with fake up. Even male TV presenters don't put as much make up as random foids you can cross very day in the street. Male just have to look natural while female can have a fucking rainbow all over the face and nobody bats an eye.

It's hard to keep being masculine with fake up. Even male TV presenters don't put as much make up as random foids you can cross very day in the street. Male just have to look natural while female can have a fucking rainbow all over the face and nobody bats an eye.
Foids have every advantage. We just have to make sure to never be manipulated. Many incels are desperate so we would be easy manipulation targets.

Not sure if OP is trolling.

Flat550x550075f

I always thought Ramona Flowers was at most 3/10, thERe is only one guy that could be hER soulmate looksmatch

View attachment 82548
I always thought Ramona Flowers was at most 3/10, thERe is only one guy that could be hER soulmate looksmatch
Her looksmatch is luminary on the trucel forum. JFL, I typed her name in google image and I found a random cosplay that looks better than the original.

lekr968772cz.jpg
Never mind just seen their raw faces without fakeup.

Yeah their looksmatch roped years ago.
Maybe they didn't rope tbh

Those foids have to rely on a gigaton make up to look normal if not good. Some rare foids can live without make up the way men do (Amber Heard for instance).

Last edited: