Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal high tier becky avoided sitting next to me

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
I was in the bus and a high tier Becky was about to sit next to me, but she gave me a look and changed her mind and decided to stand up. Then a seat opened up and she decided to sit next to someone else. I was perplexed by this but then I remembered that there was a beeping sound when she was about to sit next to me... IT WAS HER PERSONALITY DETECTOR GOING OFF!! What can I do to improve my personality brocels?

I get the same treatment. No solutions besides surgery or rope mang. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I get the same treatment. No solutions besides surgery or rope mang. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I'm planning on getting braces for my recessive jawline, hopefully that will fix facial assymetry. If we were all rich we could solve our inceldom with surgery

I'm planning on getting braces for my recessive jawline, hopefully that will fix facial assymetry. If we were all rich we could solve our inceldom with surgery
Will you get bimax?

Fucking brutal

Happens to me, too

Have money, but even that may not help you

No need to change your personality, scare away these toilets. Thats how it should be. Breed and then throw them away

IT WAS HER PERSONALITY DETECTOR GOING OFF!! What can I do to improve my personality brocels
There's nothing you can do to improved your perSOYality boyo