Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel High t fat guy beats up foidlet over parking spot

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Bitch thought she could hit a sub Chad and he'd be a cuck about it

When the little dog bites and the big one bites back

Just go and punch that guy who is like 4 times bigger than you, what could possibly go wrong?

And no 6ft teehee bf to help :D

JFL it seems she is a martial arts instructor too.

They did to to themselves. It doesn't matter as they're always right.
Those fragile creaturas.

There is no martial arts for midget foids.
Also I seem to remember martial artists were required not to swing first, having practiced it myself long ago.

Also I seem to remember martial artists were required not to swing first, having practiced it myself long ago.
She probably took the martial art "Women's self defense."

She probably took the martial art "Women's self defense."
No, it seems she and her father are martial arts instructors, if you google it you can see her wear a black belt too.

just lol at trying to fight that dude

She fucking hit him first too, "B-BuT yOu ShOuLdN'T HiT M'LaDy :soy: :soy: :soy: ". Clown world

Based porkercel

Act like a man be treated like a man

No, it seems she and her father are martial arts instructors, if you google it you can see her wear a black belt too.
It doesn't matter what a short foid is trained in, she will always get her ass beat by a bigger and stronger man. That's the blackpill most foids aren't willing to accept.

It doesn't matter what a short foid is trained in, she will always get her ass beat by a bigger and stronger man. That's the blackpill most foids aren't willing to accept.
Yeah lol maybe she thought being a martial arts instructor she had what it takes ot act cocky with a hambeast like that, lol.

[LifeFuel] love seeing videos like this jfl:feelsohh::feelsohh::dab:the bitch really thought she could beat him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Based, these whores need to learn their place

You should never underestimate fatcels, they’re like the tanks in the game. They’re slow but they’re strong as fuck

Controversial post: She actually got wet from this and enjoyed it.

we need more of these men in society

Bulkpill is brutal, i dont have the strenght to fight.