Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"high t" autism

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
if you are obsessed with t levels, you are an autistic piece of shit who deserve to be burned alive and beheading in ISIS style. My first workplace at a shitwater construction site was full of you shitties. High T makes for shitty animalistic, bullying behavior that is characteristic of the male American lifestyle. Every single subhuman incel in denial trying to be chad trying to one up one another to impress some stuck up cunt. starting fights over nothing, bragging about how much pussy they get, how much they can lift, how heterosexual they are. I wish all of these worthless retards would gather where ever high t obsessed autist gather and get blown the fuck out by a missle
"inject t" =

Last edited:
High T makes for shitty animalistic, bullying behavior
Not necessarily. What high T does invariably is giving you a strong sex drive.

if you are obsessed with t levels, you are an autistic piece of shit who deserve to be burned alive and beheading in ISIS style. My first workplace at a shitwater construction site was full of you shitties. High T makes for shitty animalistic, bullying behavior that is characteristic of the male American lifestyle. Every single subhuman incel in denial trying to be chad trying to one up one another to impress some stuck up cunt. starting fights over nothing, bragging about how much pussy they get, how much they can lift, how heterosexual they are. I wish all of these worthless retards would gather where ever high t obsessed autist gather and get blown the fuck out by a missle
"inject t" = View attachment 325555
High T only makes you aggressive if you are low inhib.