Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel High school

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
High school is just constant suifuel. Most people height/size mog me,including freshmen, and everyone lifemogs me. To think these people actually do shit with their lives is just depressing. There are so many hambeasts lusting after Chad and prettyboys who would probably laugh at the very thought of someone like me asking them out. Even the rejects treat me like a fucking plague. Feelsbad.

High school is the worst because this is the time when females are the most hormonal, and if you haven't been shown any signs of affection, then you just know you're plain genetic trash.

I thought high school was bad... then I got to uni.

I skipped most of the time

High school is your last stand against incelibacy. If you can't secure a gf there, it's officially over.

Glad I was bluepilled at high school lmao, the only thing I didnt like about high school is bullying

Skipped most days

I'm probably going to drop out

If you do not acquire a gf by the time you graduate high school, your chances of ascension drop significantly. But it's not over yet. If you go through college with no gf....IT'S OVERRRRRRRRR

I thought high school was bad... then I got to uni.
Yup, OP get ready to rope when you get to uni. You are gonna be getting brainmogged, weathmogged and lookedmogged by all the chads.

High school is the worst because this is the time when females are the most hormonal, and if you haven't been shown any signs of affection, then you just know you're plain genetic trash.
Idk man i feel like uni is even worse because all the femoids are fully developed and at the peak of their sexual prime.