Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High school was supposed to be in be the easiest time of my life to ascend and I missed it

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I missed the easiest opportunity to ascend high school is when girls are at their least superficial point after that it goes down hill now what am I supposed to do I can’t ascend in the workforce as an ugly alien looking guy I’m still to just deal with this I’ll never have a girlfriend the easiest years of my life are behind me all that’s left is wageslavery and misery

Same. My family fucked me over and I got put in homeschool. I'll never have teen love.

IMi still in highschool but its over for me im going to die

i didn't care about sex or relationships during hs. i was more into drug usage.

The teen love pill has completely and utterly destroyed me

IMi still in highschool but its over for me im going to die
Still here, barely. I don’t want to turn 18, let alone graduate. Just counting down the days dreading every tick down :kys:

schools and uni are the easiest time to make friends and possibly a gf. eventually though, you'll drift apart, so it's important to maintain contacts through social media. i'm still in touch with some of my hs friends, though they're are all incels. i was friends with mostly the autistic nerds.

sorry bro but cuckolds like you dont ascend no matter the opportunity :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Still pains me and it’s been years since I was in high school.

No man girls are extremely superficial in high school. That's when they think it's okay to openly show that they hate ugly people (they hide it a bit more at college age).

Still here, barely. I don’t want to turn 18, let alone graduate. Just counting down the days dreading every tick down :kys:
Bruh neither do I