Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel High school memories forever fucking haunting me

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
I can barely sleep anymore. And when i do sleep i sometimes end up sleeping until the fucking afternoon, that’s how depressed i am. I can’t even sleep normally anymore without having a thought of my shitty high school memories. I have a ton of fucking bad moments. Their was barely any good ones i can remember at all. Most of the good ones were just me sitting by myself not being insulted for a short period of fucking time.My brain seems to only care about the bad memories the most.

I keep thinking of the assholes who fucking picked on me and i wish i could of fucking done something but i know i would of failed. I wish I could get revenge on their stupid asses. I want to move on but i fucking can’t. It’s not even when i’m just sleeping, It’s every fuckikg minute i keep getting thoughts of fucking high school. I can’t distract my self or anything to take it out. Does this ever go the fuck away.

I wish i could be brainwashed god fucking dammit. The fact these bullies graduated and roaming fee having good lives and forgotten what they done to me while i still have the fucking scars pisses me off. The pain and suffering never ends Even after school ends they still haunt me in my brain

High school was brutal. Foids left and right but I always felt invisible to them. Hearing people talk about last nights party while you never got invited to one.

I can barely sleep anymore. And when i do sleep i sometimes end up sleeping until the fucking afternoon, that’s how depressed i am. I can’t even sleep normally anymore without having a thought of my shitty high school memories. I have a ton of fucking bad moments. Their was barely any good ones i can remember at all. Most of the good ones were just me sitting by myself not being insulted for a short period of fucking time.My brain seems to only care about the bad memories the most.

I keep thinking of the assholes who fucking picked on me and i wish i could of fucking done something but i know i would of failed. I wish I could get revenge on their stupid asses. I want to move on but i fucking can’t. It’s not even when i’m just sleeping, It’s every fuckikg minute i keep getting thoughts of fucking high school. I can’t distract my self or anything to take it out. Does this ever go the fuck away.

I wish i could be brainwashed god fucking dammit. The fact these bullies graduated and roaming fee having good lives and forgotten what they done to me while i still have the fucking scars pisses me off. The pain and suffering never ends Even after school ends they still haunt me in my brain
All of the women will hit the wall and become useless. All of the men that have peaked in high school will be depressed

They're slaves bro!

You should be grateful they beat the zombified out of you.

Ofc, it's lonely being uninfected with the normie virus.

High school was brutal. Foids left and right but I always felt invisible to them. Hearing people talk about last nights party while you never got invited to one.
the foids were narcissistic at my school. Majority of the beckies were atleast. Alot of them wanted to shit on ugly people, the stacies only wanted to be friends with pretty people and beckies too, beckies accused me of staring and made it a big deal, they even thought i was staring at them when i fucking wasnt and they said i was pretending like how tf do you pretend. alot of them were insane as fuck and cleary mentally ill I wish i could get revenge. I would post their social medias but i dont wanna dox my self and IT would see this.
All of the women will hit the wall and become useless. All of the men that have peaked in high school will be depressed
chads wont and maybe some normies will end up depressed. some will get divorces in the future and be alcoholic dads. Low tier normies will become one of us.
They're slaves bro!

they never beated me up but i was pushed and shoved before. i hate normies the most theyre fucking delusional as shit and think theyre the hottest on fucking earth same for beckies

A very bad high/mid school experience, this is one of the things that unite us all incels against these pricks of normies who all did wrongs to us despite living their best lives.

Why would you guys think I chose this nickname ?

High school is pure hell

They're slaves bro!

Good points. We are outsiders to the herd, but that means we are not in the herd.

High school was my peak. I had lots of friends, very low inhibitions (despite my autism) and I even almost got a girlfriend. I wish so much I could go back to that time even for a moment. Everything has only gone downhill since then (and the worst thing is that I know it's all my fault).

High school was my peak. I had lots of friends, very low inhibitions (despite my autism) and I even almost got a girlfriend. I wish so much I could go back to that time even for a moment. Everything has only gone downhill since then (and the worst thing is that I know it's all my fault).
OK GrAY