Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL High School Girls Are Dressing Like Literal Sluts

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

I came into my school building to pick up my permanent record (transcript) before summer started and I saw this noodlewhore JB walking down the street with nothing below on except for these blacked ripped short shorts. :feelskek::feelsclown:

Last edited:
i agree. dressing like babylonian whore should not be "normal".

not for you sweaty, thats for hot tiktoker chads :feelsmage:

View attachment 632931
I came into my school building to pick up my permanent record (transcript) before summer started and I saw this noodlewhore JB walking down the street with nothing on except for these blacked ripped short shorts. :feelskek::feelsclown:
View attachment 632932
If I was in high school nowadays where they dressed like that I would go up to them asking what their charging $rate$ per hour is. "How much for your services?" Should raise some eyebrows to be sure. :feelsdevil:

It’s their so called peak :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i agree. dressing like babylonian whore should not be "normal".
:yes:gym leggings are the worst and I've seen many high school or even middle school girls wearing them with short tops, they would look more decent walking naked than in them.

Yoga pants is pretty much the standard.

The really funny part is they dress like that and they say its not their fault when we use them as we see fit.

People in China seem to dress very casually, it's the norm from what I've seen on YT for girls to walk around in revealing clothing (longline shirts, skimpy outfits showing legs and belly and arms). The Chinese in the UK dress exactly how they would in China which is interesting to see.
It’s all over the world. The whoring is everywhere these days and it’s only going to get worse. Soon every foid will be a prostitute and OF will be a regular thing like social media.

She is just ASKING to get raped dressed like that what a slutty toilet:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: look at her short skirt and pantyhose she looks like a literal prostitute :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: i want to rape her so much please post more creepshots especially of foids with these cutoff bootyshorts they look like whores with no dignity :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: OHHHHHHHH MY EFOID GOTH SLUT TOILET I WILL RAPE YOUR PUSSY ONE DAY WITH A KNIFE THATS A PROMISE YOU WHORE :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: (In a video game)
BASED & BLACKPILLED

:feelsohgod:Wtf :feelspuke::feelspuke:
I hate this social media generation