Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over High School Dropoutcels: Am I ruining my life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
It's been about 3 weeks since i've gone to school, and i've basically dropped out for the year. I couldn't mentally take it, seeing the boys talk about how much fun they were having, girls, sports, the smiles on their faces, all the things i've ever wanted right in front of me: NT Paradise. Every single day, I had to watch it in front of me while I rotted in loneliness, not even bullied, outcasted. I had to see boys with harems, girls living life on easy mode, foids probably hated my presence. Every single day eating alone at lunch without a single friend while the autistic girls had thousands of instagram followers, it was hell.

Anyways i'm still trying to ascend and maybe next year I might get lucky. but is there a chance I get held back or something? I can obviously NEETmaxx or just hope the world ends, economy crashes, before any of it matters. What am I getting myself into?

How old are you? do you have any skills to make money? Otherwise youll be working a 9-5 your entire life.

It's been about 3 weeks since i've gone to school, and i've basically dropped out for the year. I couldn't mentally take it, seeing the boys talk about how much fun they were having, girls, sports, the smiles on their faces, all the things i've ever wanted right in front of me: NT Paradise. Every single day, I had to watch it in front of me while I rotted in loneliness, not even bullied, outcasted. I had to see boys with harems, girls living life on easy mode, foids probably hated my presence. Every single day eating alone at lunch without a single friend while the autistic girls had thousands of instagram followers, it was hell.

Anyways i'm still trying to ascend and maybe next year I might get lucky. but is there a chance I get held back or something? I can obviously NEETmaxx or just hope the world ends, economy crashes, before any of it matters. What am I getting myself into?
You can go talk to the teacher or try to complete it and forget about it hopefully ,I doubt any of them ascend in hs ,try home schooling if it’s that bad ,dm me for extensive help

homeschool

Dropped out got a damn near perfect college gpa. Almost 4.0. And working towards graduate studies. Hell no.

You can go talk to the teacher or try to complete it and forget about it hopefully ,I doubt any of them ascend in hs ,try home schooling if it’s that bad ,dm me for extensive help
You limit who can view ur full profile

if i could go back in time to when i was kicked out of school i would start gymaxx and guitarmaxxing everyday like i do today - If you manage to cultivate skillz now and make them disciplines it will pay off later , giving you an advantage over many people

homeschool
Dropped out got a damn near perfect college gpa. Almost 4.0. And working towards graduate studies. Hell no.
GOOD!

It sounds like you're honestly better off, pursueing life away from there.

Dropping out of college is fine, you should at least finish high school

Just ask your teachers for help after class if you are struggling

Don't dm @Mentally lost cel he's a retard. If you need help you can dm me @Schery6

Just ask your teachers for help after class if you are struggling
I wasn't struggling, its just that autists like me didn't belong in NT paradise. Most kids didn't even pay attention in class they just talked to each other and had fun, went to parties and did drugs. I wish that was me, but I was so sick of staring at them all day I just dropped out. I couldn't stand seeing couples together

I wasn't struggling, its just that autists like me didn't belong in NT paradise. Most kids didn't even pay attention in class they just talked to each other and had fun, went to parties and did drugs. I wish that was me, but I was so sick of staring at them all day I just dropped out. I couldn't stand seeing couples together
If you aren't struggling just finish hs. It's worth it. College is up to you

If you aren't struggling just finish hs. It's worth it. College is up to you
I dont give a shit about education or money I just want friends and teen pussy :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. If I don't get it then SOCITEY WILL PAY THE PRICE I SWEAR :feelsree::feelsree:

I dont give a shit about education or money I just want friends and teen pussy :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. If I don't get it then SOCITEY WILL PAY THE PRICE I SWEAR :feelsree::feelsree:
You think like this now but you won't in 5 years. Why am i arguing with a 15 year old?

is this guy actually 15? Damn this entire forum making me feel like a dinosaur now.

is this guy actually 15? Damn this entire forum making me feel like a dinosaur now.
Don’t act like i’m a fakecel, I couldn’t even mentally handle my freshman year bc I kept getting mogged by NT’s and pretty boy Chads. At least some of you guys had friends in high school

Don’t act like i’m a fakecel, I couldn’t even mentally handle my freshman year bc I kept getting mogged by NT’s and pretty boy Chads. At least some of you guys had friends in high school
get your GED, online degree, online remote job and rot Maxx at home with delivery groceries

There are so many youngcels in this forum. Being a highschool zoomer in 2022 must be trash, even worse than just 5/6 years ago.

There are so many youngcels in this forum. Being a highschool zoomer in 2022 must be trash, even worse than just 5/6 years ago.
It is, although there are barely any foids in my shit stem school, but who knows if that's a good or a bad thing

Our lives were ruined the second we came out of the womb. All the degrees in the world would only get you money that’d be used to fuel your suffering

but is there a chance I get held back or something? I can obviously NEETmaxx or just hope the world ends, economy crashes, before any of it matters. What am I getting myself into?

No.

When I was sixteen/seventeen, I could've theoretically stopped attending school and easily obtained a HSED/A.S.

As long as you have $$$ it doesnt matter if you dropped out of HS or not.

No. Getting my GED was easy as hell it only took a few weeks

This is why youngcels shouldn't be allowed.

It must be terrifying to be incel and broke.