Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal High school Bully gets cucks oneitis years later & Brags about fucking her to him

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
buy a gun and shoot them (in minecraft)

- Foids says no
- Remains friends with her

JFL

All foids virtue signal to their orbiters that she doesn't like musclemaxed bad boys and prefer sweet timid guys that make her laugh.

And funny part is if he told the foid what the bully sent him, she would defend him and get mad at the cuck.

Friends with foids? Not even once. Social media friends? Asking to be cucked.

Faggots. All of them. Sent him a reply to block them both. Doubt he'll listen.

Last edited:
- Foids says no

JFL

All foids virtue signal to their orbiters that she doesn't like musclemaxed bad boys and prefer sweet timid guys that make her laugh.

And funny part is if he told the foid what the bully sent him, she would defend him and get mad at the cuck.

Faggots. All of them.
This.

He should kill him in the worst way possible.

This is beyond brutal. I'd use the French law of ''crime of passion'' to kill his minecraft character with a diamond sword. :feelsLightsaber:

- Foids says no

JFL

What kind of logic is this? If you're friends with a person, there shouldn't be any feelings of romance or lust. Without these feelings, one cannot be cucked in any way whatsoever. In OP's case, yes, he's a cuck, though.

damn, that personality sure must be awesome!

So bluepillers, what do you think of this post?
Too high IQ to be posted on IT right?

- Foids says no

JFL

Yeah, never look at what a foid says, it's all lies. Look at what they do, then you'll see the truth. If she says I don't like him and then states him, guess what, she always liked him

No other choice but to let this type of thing go. It's at such a level of evil that it almost becomes a spiritual attack.

Personality detector failure number 93492841

- Foids says no

JFL

if a foid knows that you have a crush on her and doesn’t immediately cut you off, she’s exploiting you. you can’t be genuine “friends” in a relationship with that type of power imbalance. it’s like how a homeless man can’t be close personal friends with Jeff Bezos, there’s a superficial/sycophantic aspect to it that you really can’t avoid. the dominant party is actively withholding what the other person wants from them and this creates situations like the OP post

if a foid knows that you have a crush on her and doesn’t immediately cut you off, she’s exploiting you. you can’t be genuine “friends” in a relationship with that type of power imbalance. it’s like how a homeless man can’t be close personal friends with Jeff Bezos, there’s a superficial/sycophantic aspect to it that you really can’t avoid
I hate how foids try and gaslight naiive dudes into thinking she had no idea he liked her. An awkward guy is always giving you attention and no other foid gets it. He's always willing to listen and help you. Give me a break. They know exactly what they're doing, but don't want people to think of them as a bad person for using the dude. Reputation is everything to them, which is why they cling so hard to the personality meme.

If a woman hates a guy there is a 99% chance she likes him.. eg.. calling him a 'cocky idiot'.

The 1% exception is guys like us who women really hate but don't like.

If a woman hates a guy there is a 99% chance she likes him.. eg.. calling him a 'cocky idiot'.

The 1% exception is guys like us who women really hate but don't like.
Yeah but the 1% they use different terms.

Guys they like are dicks and assholes.

We're creepy.

Yeah but the 1% they use different terms.

Guys they like are dicks and assholes.

We're creepy.

You are right. It reminds me how women love to be scared/terrified, it gives them sexual-like pleasure. But creepiness type of fear they don't like.

Its like the Eskimos have 87 different words for snow.. womens emotions are like that, you have to learn to understand the subtleties of the force.

I hate how foids try and gaslight naiive dudes into thinking she had no idea he liked her. An awkward guy is always giving you attention and no other foid gets it. He's always willing to listen and help you. Give me a break. They know exactly what they're doing, but don't want people to think of them as a bad person for using the dude. Reputation is everything to them, which is why they cling so hard to the personality meme.

JFL at the soys telling him "there's plenty of fish in the sea"

The sea is full of overweight fish that have numerous sharks fighting for the fecal matter excreted by said fish

Foids are a plague on this earth that need to be controlled and eradicated

Post got deleted.

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/TrueOffMyChest.
Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.
Yikes sweaty you aren't entitled to complain about your oneitis even under an anonymous account online :soy:

IncelTear scumbag tries to lie about the OP of that post.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kccwal/didnt_really_know_which_flair_to_use_butthis_post/?sort=new

Last edited:
So there was this girl I had a crush on in high school and we were kinda sorta friends. Sat next to each other in all our classes, played online video games together, etc. But she told me from the beginning she wasn't interested in dating. Hurt me a little, but I didn't make a deal about it and just tried to be a good friend. We obviously split apart after graduation because I went to one college and she went to another. I slowly got over her but found out just recently that she's with one person I cannot stand, the person who used to bully me.

He was a bully to everyone, basically. He and his friends terrorized people just because they could and they did it all in an effort to get with girls. When I was friends with her, she despised him and thought he was nothing short of a cocky idiot. Or so she said. But now I see on Facebook that her latest status was that she was in a relationship with him now.

Now, you may be thinking "Maybe he's actually a nice guy and is just really insecure". But you know what? He messaged me! Yeah apparently he saw her friends list and saw me and sent me a message! And do you know what he basically said? That I bet I feel bad for not being able to "pound this pssy" when I want like he can. I'm being 100% fucking serious. He basically sees her as a sexual conquest and rubs it in my face because we used to be friends, also using terms like bta and cu*k. Again, I'm not joking about this.

My rage and anger towards him just keeps building and I feel bad for her because she probably has no idea that he's doing any of this. I want to message her about it but am afraid of what the consequences might be.
Hot tbh.
Gonna add this to my AI dungeon prompts.

Hot tbh.
Gonna add this to my AI dungeon prompts.
Jfl he censors “cuck”. Also wouldn’t make one bit of difference if she knew that he was doing this.. it would probabaly only make her pussy more wet.

Jfl he censors “cuck”. Also wouldn’t make one bit of difference if she knew that he was doing this.. it would probabaly only make her pussy more wet.
hope the AI considers this tbh.

if that happened to me i would go ER

Kill Them In Minecraft Ofc

Bullies have more sex than their victims. The strong win and the weak lose. Women want powerful men regardless of whether those men use that power for good or evil. It’s over

No other choice but to let this type of thing go. It's at such a level of evil that it almost becomes a spiritual attack.
Honestly.

I'm really glad I never knew anyone like that. The dude is a sadist

All my oneitis have ended up dating Chad and all my bullies (all of them good-looking) have had lots of cute girlfriends.

How delusional you have to be not to believe in the blackpill at this point?

Bullies have more sex than their victims. The strong win and the weak lose. Women want powerful men regardless of whether those men use that power for good or evil. It’s over
Which is why women deserve to be hated.
Honestly.

I'm really glad I never knew anyone like that. The dude is a sadist
There's too many people like that out there.

buy a gun and shoot them (in minecraft)
Letting off steam by saying or implying that IRL will get you arrested. Authorities would rather you just do it so they can arrest you later.
All my oneitis have ended up dating Chad and all my bullies (all of them good-looking) have had lots of cute girlfriends.

How delusional you have to be not to believe in the blackpill at this point?
Not delusional. Malicious and willfully ignorant.

reddit doesn't work for me

When I was friends with her, she despised him and thought he was nothing short of a cocky idiot. Or so she said.

Every single time, if a girl talks shit about a guy's personality, she's gonna fuck him if she ain't fucking him already.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back