Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High school and college don't actually represent human nature in the wild

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Human nature in the wild going by our primate cousins is family and clan based

in high school and college, you are essentially thrown into a free for all social situation with no familial support or anything

in early human societies and in primate societies, there is still social hierarchy, but the family and clan that you are born into is the primary means of tribalism, not random people who you befriend and are thrown into a free-for-all with

there are less things such as outcasts and losers, since as part of the family, everyone inherently has value just for sharing the same DNA, and everyone has some form of support in one way or another

your family will help you form friendships with allied clans (family friends) and in finding a mate with an allied clan

in high school or college, people scramble to find a tribe as quickly as possible, then block out all other people, and if you don't find a group by your second week of college, you're destined to be alone for the next four years, unless you end up joining a club that adopts you

in fact, I'd say in most traditional societies around the world, the primitive original way is still the norm, and the new modern way of being thrown into the school system with randoms is actually a recent phenomenon

some clubs suck for meeting people. In some of them you don’t even see the same people

SO WHAT?
We're not competing in the wild, we're competing in the human urban city, and HS and college are great indicators of what your dating life is going to look like for oyur rest of the life

most clans and friends are made through racial segregation just like prison

Prison is for the aggressive primate males but real life is essentially the same thing

In my HS we segregated racially in the lunch rooms naturally

I am hapa so I got fucked

Prison is for the aggressive primate males but real life is essentially the same thing

That’s actually true

Spot on

Blacks with blacks, whites with whites, Asians with Asians

I noticed this very much in group therapy. Shannon would sit near a tall Italian boy daily. She also partnered with a Pean hole named Gwendolyn.

Observe:

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).

In group therapy, Shannon's mother contacted staff to inform them of her "problem": Tall Italian Giovanni would not speak to her and she was crying over it.

"Miss, we cannot force a child to speak to your daughter!" (Mr. Mike)

"It's okay, honey! You can go to group therapy now. They've switched you and Giovanni into another group" (Lisa Jill)

"Good! I was disgusted by that Black boy. I hope I never see him again!" (Shannon)