Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High quality post of why I hate women

• Thread starter SamuraiWarriorsKoei
  • Start date
SamuraiWarriorsKoei

SamuraiWarriorsKoei

Greycel
they're smelly
they're annoying
they're having sex

Most women would be incels if they were born men
Most women don't know who Ben 10 is
Most women never played Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic (Single player RPG not the faggot shit MMO) :blackpill:

Women have breasts which they brush against me on the subway because of the cramped space... But when I brush up against them I'm a sex offender?

John Marston is very smart apart from when women ruin his plans by giving birth

Sandy Cheeks is a cunt and she thinks she's hot shit just because she has a cunt, even though Spongebob is clown pilled and chooses to ignore pussy which gives her ragefuel because she loses all of her power over him

100% of witchcraft that killed people was done by women but only because they're selfish and they had no good reason to cause these deaths

Women are very weak, if they fall out of a plane they die, meanwhile male eagles can fly.

The Witcher 3 was good until they had sex and I hate smelly women

Hookers always charge me too when I hire them and complain when I don't cum within their time limit... No I'm not getting up you slut I paid 80 Euro take my dick for another 5 minutes I don't care if it's been 30 minutes.

I fukken hate em whores and harlots because they hated me first and treated me like shit RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Women have hard time not making disgusted faces at me and I'm supposed to not hate them???? BLASPHEMY I HATE ALL THEM WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

they're smelly
they're annoying
they're having sex

Most women would be incels if they were born men
Most women don't know who Ben 10 is
Most women never played Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic (Single player RPG not the faggot shit MMO) :blackpill:

Women have breasts which they brush against me on the subway because of the cramped space... But when I brush up against them I'm a sex offender?

John Marston is very smart apart from when women ruin his plans by giving birth

Sandy Cheeks is a cunt and she thinks she's hot shit just because she has a cunt, even though Spongebob is clown pilled and chooses to ignore pussy which gives her ragefuel because she loses all of her power over him

100% of witchcraft that killed people was done by women but only because they're selfish and they had no good reason to cause these deaths

Women are very weak, if they fall out of a plane they die, meanwhile male eagles can fly.

The Witcher 3 was good until they had sex and I hate smelly women

Hookers always charge me too when I hire them and complain when I don't cum within their time limit... No I'm not getting up you slut I paid 80 Euro take my dick for another 5 minutes I don't care if it's been 30 minutes.
back to IT you go

I don't hate women,

but my experiences with them have made me
-- bitter
-- resentful
-- disgusted
by their nature, behavior, mannerisms and tastes.

So, I cannot enjoy female company anymore.

Even if a manic pixie dream girlfriend fell from sky in front of me, I wouldn't "love" her, or even trust her, or feel comfortable around her. I'd just dismiss her as another ploy of the devil, a succubus, or some other form of scam.

Once I left the bluepill plantation, I found out that female nature is just too brutal, disgusting and deceitful for me to tolerate around me. I'd be happy with nothing short of a replicant waifu.

Last edited:
they're smelly
Yes,that's why toilets use perfume,to hide the disgusting smell emanating from their cum glazed,bacteria infested,roast beef
they're annoying
Indeed,sometimes i want to punch toilets in video game
they're having sex
True,giga stacies should be giving me blowjobs,i deserve it more than some low iq,cattle normie scum

View: https://youtu.be/LceKh_NjDZU?t=108