Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High IQ Observation of Fatalistic Youth and The Incelification of Weimarica

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Kinda summed up how i was feeling about the world when i was a teenager.

High IQ vid
will save this tbh
"if you create something, someone else will steal it."
exactly, giga- high IQ

My life summarized in a video.

I've begun to notice that "nerdy" things such as video games, computers, fantasy universes, etc... were regarded as social taboo. But now since real life sucks so much, it's a common cope for people.

Great content OP

Ryan Dawson!? Cool!

I'm familiar with his work in other areas, but didn't know he had a channel and was this blackpilled not only on incels, but on the spirit of the age in which we live.

Glad to see how the blackpill is spread around the world

Based. In the hunter gatherer days of humanity any effort you put in had obvious rewards, and our brains adapted to work with this and reinforce behaviors that rewarded us. Now we're expected to put in large amounts of effort when the chance of success doesn't justify it, and it doesn't feel like any amount of work can really satisfy us. This total lack of reward for work is why so many people give up and rope now.