Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High IQ normies chimp out over Wendy's cheeseburgers

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231230 094411

Look at this. It may not seem much at first but take a moment to think about it. Normies are currently going apeshit because Wendy's is selling $1 cent jr bacon cheeseburgers. JR BACON CHEESEBURGERS! :feelskek: They're not even full sized cheeseburgers and normies are going wild. That's like getting excited over a potato chip.

This is the state of American soyciety. A bunch of fat slobs whose only motivation for living is consuming goyslop. Do on these retards realize they'll be waiting hours in line for one fucking mini cheeseburger? What's probably going to happen anyway is normie scum will pull up to order one, realize it's going to take forever to get theirs, and then order more food to make it worth their time which is honestly a genius strategy on behalf of Wendy's.

Lmfao. Look at this shit. I refuse to believe the average normie has a higher IQ than me.

Screenshot 20231230 125704

Tbh how I think about this depends on how small the burgers in question are. :feelshmm:

Lmfao. Look at this shit. I refuse to believe the average normie has a higher IQ than me.
They don’t. Trust me, your IQ is much, MUCH higher than that of the average normie.

Tbh how I think about this depends on how small the burgers in question are. :feelshmm:
Wendy's jr cheeseburgers are borderline microscopic.

They don’t. Trust me, your IQ is much, MUCH higher than that of the average normie.
Tbf it also might be certain groups of people looking these things up more than others.
Screenshot 20231230 130755

reminds me of the free denny's grand slam back in 2009

we used to clown that shit on myspace

They're happy over wafer burgers :lul: :lul: