Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [High IQ] Demographics doom more and more males to involuntary celibacy

water wet. its only gotten worse and worse since 2010

By 2030 90% of males won't be having any sex. Mark my words. That is when the beta uprising might become possible.

What a terrible time to live in as a man.

By 2030 90% of males won't be having any sex. Mark my words. That is when the beta uprising might become possible.
Its my main cope and gives me will to live

This notion that men are "doomed" from birth because more men are born than women is complete bullshit. What people fail to consider is that men tend to marry women younger than them, and in a growing population this means that the number of men and women will be balanced, because if the population is growing there will be more women in the younger generation than there are men in the older generation.

Sexual freedom is the ONLY reason that involuntary celibacy exists.

What a terrible time to live in as a man.

And it's only gonna get worse,
feminism and hypergamy are only ramping up. More and more men will be left behind and no one will give a shit because men are as disposable as toilet paper nowadays.

on top of this we have lots of immigration to the west which consists of more men than women. just LOL

This high IQ nigga was ahead of the game in 2015.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back