Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High inhibition is linked to cuckoldry

• Thread starter Deleted member 32431
  • Start date
Deleted member 32431

Deleted member 32431

breast cancer enthusiast
-
I'm not saying every high inhib person is a cuck but every cuck is high inhib same as a high inhib guy that represses his anger in a traffic jam when a cunt behind him keeps honking as if he can solve the traffic , it's a natural response to lash out on the cunt and tell her how dumb she is
A cuck represses his natural instincts to rape and murder holes because a real man doesn't care about whether a hole enjoys the sexual intercourse or not
A cuck is just a coping mechanism for some high inhib guys that can't handle the stress when you repress your rape instincts and also want to be involved in sexual acts with holes and believe that you have to satisfy a hole (the ultimate life goal of a cuck)
That's why they resort to cuckoldry
A healthy person is a person that lives in his instinct if you repress your craving for murder , rape , hebephillia etc.. you'll just be stressed all the time and frustrated which is not healthy
You'll just die with a heart attack due to elevated levels of cortisal

This is a message to high inhib users here to not repress their urges and not in Minecraft this

legit, some thinking they're avoiding pain or humiliation by being highly inhibited when they're in actuality just settling their boundaries lower opening more fissures and ruptures for others to step-on them.

legit, some thinking they're avoiding pain or humiliation by being highly inhibited when they're in actuality just settling their boundaries lower opening more fissures and ruptures for others to step-on them.
If you repress your urges , you're high inhibited
The only time you should repress them if you have a better plan to damage norm scum
Let's say you repress stabbing your bully so you can eradicate all the school bullies with your secret water gun

Any person who went ER have self respect
Norm scum need to be eradicated
This only shows that if you rope without taking norm scum with you is cucked:smonk:

brutal but has some truth

it's heavily linked to repressed faggotry

In the past, I would fantasize about seeing my "oneitis", Shay Rose Bosanac, cuckold me with much taller Chads/Tyrones. I realized that my short height and autistic traits made me seem like a young adolescent. At one point, I could never undress or look into the mirror due to shame and embarrassment. 162cm of height, 23+, impotent from anxiety.

Last edited:
In the past, I would fantasize about seeing my "oneitis", Shay Rose Bosanac, cuckold me with much taller Chads/Tyrones. This is because I realized that my short height and autistic traits made me seem like a young adolescent. At one point, I could never undress or look into the mirror due to shame and embarrassment. 162cm of height, 23+, impotent from anxiety.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
i don’t usually get banned
Most time I check your profile, your name is crosse

Luckily I have zero inhib.

Luckily I have zero inhib.
Same In first day in college I ripped the nastiest fart next to holes there :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Same In first day in college I ripped the nastiest fart next to holes there :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Spreading my feromones in college to claim it as my territory

I’m very high inhib but can confirm am not a cuck
If you're high inhib you're not a literal cuckold but a literal cuckold is high inhib
High inhib in terms of not being a man and not raping or lashing out on these holes and soyciety :feelsjuice:
And by starting to enjoy the humiliation and jacking off to it.

Imagine submitting to a 5 foot nothing piece of meat and living by their rules
That are meant to turn you into a cuck
Most of the times I jerk off to “fake” rape vids:feelshehe:
I shart on these holes , I legit get satisfaction by making them uncomfortable
It'd be a pleasure to shoot them with a water gun :feelsjuice: