Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious High inhib quite likely saved my ass

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
I just smoked some reeferino and was reminiscing about a militarycel moment i had when I might’ve been an intended target for #MeToo.

It involved a latina hole i would’ve loved to fuck, but she was already taken. I then turned my attention to her friend and fb messaged the original girl about her friend’s status. What a shocker, she was also taken.

shortly after the message exchange, out of nowhere, the hole I messaged came n sat right next to me on the bus that took us to lunch. Then, she also sat at my table that I sat down alone at. I didnt say a word to her throughout the ordeal, though.

i had a feeling it could’ve ended badly for me, looking back at it because there could’ve easily been a malicious foid motive behind it all to get me fucked over. HIGH INHIB IS NOT NECESSARILY BAD

Military females are sluts. You should've tried to seduce her

Military females are sluts. You should've tried to seduce her
I knew guys in there who actually did get hit with #MeToo, so idk if it’s worth chancing

Maybe just a cope because you can't come to terms that you missed out on ascension.

You knew the situation better than me though.

I mean if she doesn’t initiate a conversation she’s probably not interested