Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High inhib and low inhib

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
on average, black people tend to be more low inhib than white people. Rich white Americans almost never get into street fights and do the shit black Americans do.

Russians are also white but they’re poor so they’re also very low inhib and get into street fights all the time so I was wondering if black people are low inhib because of their genes or because of their environment? It seems that there’s correlation between how rich you are and how low inhib you are.

black people are low inhib because of their genes or because of their environment?
niggers are always in the street which make them low inhib , if you take a nigger baby and raise him in a rich house without letting him out then he will act like a white boy, also niggers have more t which makes them even more low inhib

My guess its the economic status + what was encouraged during growing up. I know white poor people that are very low inhib and many poor ethnics who are very low inhib, im the only fucked up coward that is both poor and ethnic.

mostly genes but environment is a factor to a small degree even middle class blacks have higher crime rates than poor whites.

im not a street nigger , but will retaliate if People tryina cross borders

they are not supposed to cross .

I wish i had utter chad stats so i could abuse woman weekly .

mostly genes but environment is a factor to a small degree even middle class blacks have higher crime rates than poor whites.