Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL High-end universities have considerably higher virginity rates than the general population.

CreationalTarget

CreationalTarget

Recruit
★★★
Could be LifeFuel or BlackPill depending on how you look at it.

The Atlantic: Harvard's Class of 2017 is Full of Virgins
  • "65 percent of the young adults starting at Harvard this fall are virgins, according to a survey conducted by The Harvard Crimson."
  • "Only 35 percent of the Class of 2017 had sex before coming to Harvard."
  • "5 out of 6 home schooled students... identified as virgins."
College Confidential Discussions: MIT and Sex
  • "The student surveys at MIT and Wellesley also compared virginity by academic major. The chart for Wellesley displayed below shows that 0% of studio art majors were virgins, but 72% of biology majors were virgins, and 83% of biochem and math majors were virgins!"
  • "Similarly, at MIT 20% of 'humanities' majors were virgins, but 73% of biology majors."
Borrowed from this /r9k/ thread. Use Desuarchive once the thread expires.

I go to a top tier university. Can confirm at least for myself anyway :feelsrope:

When the fuck are we gonna have a beta uprising

Stop electing politicians over 6 feet tall

Stop electing attractive people

Vote for the ugliest shortest motherfucker on the ballot

So this is ropefuel for highIQcels it seems.

Unsurprising. The sciences are eat up with smartcels.

We already know this

If it were rope fuel we would have done it by now
Nah man, there are some great copes out there, especially for highIQcels. I generally don't advocate suicide.

I don't know what constitutes "high-end" but my University has a large share of bluepilled incels.

Also: your stats do not show the split between female and male.

It is possible that some women at these schools are volcel due to studying

It wouldnt surprise me if intelligent men were more likely to be virgins, i have an above average IQ and cunts eyes glaze over if you try to actually hold conversations with them

It doesn't pay to be highly educated anymore. Chad in business class does not go half the time and gets to bang girls every night. Mean while we got Incel Tim who lives and breaths his STEM major to ensure he passes and when he's finally out, his manager is Chad from business school.

It wouldnt surprise me if intelligent men were more likely to be virgins, i have an above average IQ and cunts eyes glaze over if you try to actually hold conversations with them

I agree with this. Women are enthralled by dry conversation like "sup nm u" if the person sending those messages is a Chad.

It doesn't pay to be highly educated anymore. Chad in business class does not go half the time and gets to bang girls every night. Mean while we got Incel Tim who lives and breaths his STEM major to ensure he passes and when he's finally out, his manager is Chad from business school.

Fuck you're right

Esp as a med student this shit pisses me off

Physicians used to be king in healthcare

Now they're just employees of these administrators

Fuck this gay earth

Yes for the males sure, but most of the females are having sex all the time with the top 2-5% of males who will hoard all the femoids whilst everyone else get's nothing.

To add on your point, women now get paid more than men to do the same jobs (in the 20-29 range), so the salaries or STEM majors now mean nothing to women as they can just earn more themselves. It's legit ONLY about looks now.

When the fuck are we gonna have a beta uprising

Stop electing politicians over 6 feet tall

Stop electing attractive people

Vote for the ugliest shortest motherfucker on the ballot
It's still a better alternative than electing a feminist..

Chad is hi IQ gud jeans come in pack!

It's still a better alternative than electing a feminist..
Stop falling for the lesser of two evils meme

I'd rather vote for someone with no chance of winning than cuck myself

To add on your point, women now get paid more than men to do the same jobs (in the 20-29 range), so the salaries or STEM majors now mean nothing to women as they can just earn more themselves. It's legit ONLY about looks now.

To add on even more to our point: Those females who do the same roles have it MUCH easier. Teachers wont give them a hard time in STEM class and you got a bunch of males always willing to help them out. Then during a job interview the interviewer will usually be much easier on them and a higher chance of getting hired because they are eye candy.

To add on even more to our point: Those females who do the same roles have it MUCH easier. Teachers wont give them a hard time in STEM class and you got a bunch of males always willing to help them out. Then during a job interview the interviewer will usually be much easier on them and a higher chance of getting hired because they are eye candy.
I saw all this shit live man. LIVE. It was both suicidefuel and life fuel (it justified that I was right). Women in STEM were never challenged, and I know for a fact my company hires young attractive women just because they're young and attractive.

Lots of currycels and ricecels that populate these universities.

(Innocently drop self-congratulations...cough-cough...eye-roll)

Solution: enforced breeding of looksmatch pairs. It's a humanitarian idea! Stop the killing! End inceldom!

This would be perfect. Everyone gets a number that is voted on by the experts on how attractive you are it gets reviewed every couple years as you can move up or down. 10s can only fuck 10s, 2s can only fuck 2s. This way you wouldnt have a bunch of women who are 2s and 3s fucking guys who are average or above, which ends up with women in our category flocking to normies. They can only fuck someone with their number.

Also if you are fat you can NOT sleep with someone who is not fat. Anyone caught violating rules gets beheaded. This would help a lot, 80% of women would not be able to flock to the top 20% of men.

We should overthrow the government, install the new rules in the Incel Caliphate. Number goes right on your ID and your wrist. If a 4 women is caught with a 8 guy they are both arrested and charged with treason.

Could be LifeFuel or BlackPill depending on how you look at it.

The Atlantic: Harvard's Class of 2017 is Full of Virgins
  • "65 percent of the young adults starting at Harvard this fall are virgins, according to a survey conducted by The Harvard Crimson."
  • "Only 35 percent of the Class of 2017 had sex before coming to Harvard."
  • "5 out of 6 home schooled students... identified as virgins."
College Confidential Discussions: MIT and Sex
  • "The student surveys at MIT and Wellesley also compared virginity by academic major. The chart for Wellesley displayed below shows that 0% of studio art majors were virgins, but 72% of biology majors were virgins, and 83% of biochem and math majors were virgins!"
  • "Similarly, at MIT 20% of 'humanities' majors were virgins, but 73% of biology majors."
Borrowed from this /r9k/ thread. Use Desuarchive once the thread expires.
@MogekoLord and @Raiden lol, it's over for us.

i was around a 3.5 - 4.0 gpa niger and look whre i am now :feelsrope::feelsrope:

@MogekoLord and @Raiden lol, it's over for us.
If you're in stem you're living a much better life than 99% of males in trades.

You literally get to be an aspie as a job.

Electriciancels are unsalvagable.

should I start IT Security University ? its almost for free in my country.

So true. I'm glad someone pointed this out. I always see females being helped by beta orbiters. Meanwhile incel me has to study all by himself. I'm lucky if I get someone to help me out with something.

As soon they get diplomas and 4 figures jobs girls notice their nice personalities. Don't worry.

So true. I'm glad someone pointed this out. I always see females being helped by beta orbiters. Meanwhile incel me has to study all by himself. I'm lucky if I get someone to help me out with something.

Honestly I don't even care about that. Ultimately I can control my grades and education outcome. What bothers me the most is in the real world. It's a major disadvantage being a guy in the work place environment. You gotta go above and beyond to stand out as a male. As a female just being a STEMcel is an automatic win. Even our traitorous Stemcel incel would rather hire her/help her out.

If you're in stem you're living a much better life than 99% of males in trades.

You literally get to be an aspie as a job.

Electriciancels are unsalvagable.
If you study and stuck by it, at least you'll reap some benefits or go somewhere with it... unlike endlessly trying to score women...

If you study and stuck by it, at least you'll reap some benefits or go somewhere with it... unlike endlessly trying to score women...
If you're in stem you don't even need women.

You get to study shit in-depth and really challenge yourself intellectually.

I'm jealous of every stemcel, even 30 year old virgin stemcels.

If you're in stem you don't even need women.

You get to study shit in-depth and really challenge yourself intellectually.

I'm jealous of every stemcel, even 30 year old virgin stemcels.
learning takes time. you can do it, if you're patient enough (seriously) :).

imo no need to feel that way, if it could be done. im lowiq btw, so i do think thats it possible for most people, its just the fact that most people are too lazy to do anything. you still have the chance bridge that gap or fill in the hole that you have something missing in your life :feelsokman:, and that could be any field of stem (you vibe well with; since their plentiful of stem fields to choose from) ;).