Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hiding in your room is the smartest thing you could do

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
There you are safe from mogging, from bullying, from false rape accusations, from being used etc...

The world is a dangerous place, twice so for incels. I prefer to experience it with a 1cm screen between it and me.

That's why the red pill :redpill: is so fucking dangerous, they're telling you that the thing you have been doing the entire time (avoiding the world) is BAD, but that is nothing but brutal gaslighting. If you know it's over, hiding from the world is the smartest thing you could possibly do. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Don't engage with this fallen world unless you absolutely have to.

There is nothing out there for us except more pain and suffering.

Last edited:
i hide in my room all day everyday

I haven't left my room in weeks now and its been pretty great.

I’m on 8+ years hibernating. Think my mind is still sharp. More awkward physically. Plan to travel tho.

one step ahead, did it since i was a kid

Yep this world is only of Chads, normies and foids to enjoy. Not for trucels

There you are safe from mogging, from bullying, from false rape accusations, from being used etc...

The world is a dangerous place, twice so for incels. I prefer to experience it with a 1cm screen between it and me.

That's why the red pill :redpill: is so fucking dangerous, they're telling you that the thing you have been doing the entire time (avoiding the world) is BAD, but that is nothing but brutal gaslighting. If you know it's over, hiding from the world is the smartest thing you could possibly do. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Don't engage with this fallen world unless you absolutely have to.

I've been bullied my entire life until i became a shutin

funny normies will use your seclusion as an insult/argument against you but when you dont isolate most of them will just bully you :feelswhat::fuk:

the answer is to find what works with you more. some incels would rather be social, most probably wouldnt

If there was an Incentive to gO oUtSiDe , other then your normie bs , but my sun , but my friends .

Then sure i would , i wouldnt mind it either if i got a pool for myself while chilling in my house , i would just chill outside with noone but myself around

But this world fucking sucks and your stuck with shitty apartments . unless your Wealthy

But this world fucking sucks and your stuck with shitty apartments . unless your Wealthy

Apartments are too close together with other humans. Trailermaxxing might be the best way to go.

Truly correct, dear fellowcel.

Hope

DQ

Messy

[UWSL]Don't engage with this fallen world unless you absolutely have to.[/UWSL]

I will destroy the lands of chad and normies and will protect the inkwells living inside the walls

Then I assume that I have a high qi as I've been doing it since I could breathe.

neeting fucks your brain pretty badly, it burn every single neuron, not that I argue back with muh touch grass, but you should procced with caution.
been there.