Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hiding from bully

BWill

BWill

Recruit
★★
I'm hiding out because the neighbor across the hall is threatening to beat me up again. To make a long story short, these two high scooter boys who live in the complex were making fun of me because I got beat up by an "old man" in a one-sided fight. So I told them it wasn't true. Now the old geezer is pissed because I called him a liar and he said he will make me fight him in front of the two high school kids to prove he's telling the truth. (I can't believe an adult is acting like this.) The two high school kids want to see us fight because they think it would be funny to watch an old man completely demolish a young man.

I didn't have any friends who have my back. Being an incel, most people would think this was funny. We're easy targets for bullies. I'm too humiliated to tell my dad what's going on. Physically, the old man is stronger than me, which is humiliating in itself. There's no way I can take him.

I'll just hide out where I am for another day or two and think about what to do. When I go back I can say I've been in the hospital and I'm not well enough to fight.

Be sure to strengthen up your body (lift). Who knows what will happen next time.

Can never let your enemies physically overpower you. I would absolutely hate getting beaten up by my enemies.

Vengeance is the incel's strength.

Go ER on them and those kids (not in videogame you federal nigger)

these two high scooter boys who live in the complex were making fun of me because I got beat up by an "old man" in a one-sided fight.
The two high school kids want to see us fight because they think it would be funny to watch an old man completely demolish a young man.
Average kids.is user

Bring a bike chain and whip that old fucking nigger. Whip like you're whipping a loose coon.

if ur in america you can just stab him to death in self-defense and nothing will happen

Stop hiding from me 'migo!

If you live in the US and have access to guns , you know what to do . :feelsthink:
Godspeed :feelsYall:

you are one of my most favorite user ! because of this!

I must admit - When my father would knock me to the floor and continue battering Mother, I felt very worthless at the time.

You've given me energy.

It was nice to get this off my chest in a forum where nobody put me down or kaughed at me for getting beat up by this old creep or for being afraid of him. I know guys who would be ashamed that they even know me if they found out. The thought of fighting him against scares the shit out of me.

Are these larp stories?
I'll never understand this ...
People beating you up? what? where's the problem? Just bring a knife to your next fight and it won't happen ever again ...

Are these larp stories?
People beating you up? what? where's the problem? Just bring a knife to your next fight and it won't happen ever again ...
What I never understood, but do now, it's all just a test on how far somebody would go.
Most people value their life, so they would never go that far. Be the one who goes that far and you will never be bothered again.

Are these larp stories?
People beating you up?
If I wanted to larp a fight, I would make myself the victor and I would fight for a noble cause so I could be a hero. But I hear what you're saying about the knife.

what kind of place is this, where do you live

An apartment complex. There are about 12 apartment buildings on the grounds. Lots of land. The asshole we're talking about lives right across the hall from me.

Man, you need to realize that no one is going to fix this problem other than you. I know bully's psychology very well, they will never stop treating you like a subhuman no matter what you do. There is only one solution... fearless, direct confrontation. Don't hide from anyone and embrace that rush of adrenaline. Since you are the one that is suffering an act of agression, it is completely justified and normal to bring something with you :feelsLSD: for pure self defense, I would suggest something that you can carry concealed, how about a knife:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:???
If that piece of shit dares to attack you, just give him a few quick stabs into the stomach:feelsLSD:, and then we will see who is the gangster.
Trust me please, you must do this...

I'm hiding out because the neighbor across the hall is threatening to beat me up again. To make a long story short, these two high scooter boys who live in the complex were making fun of me because I got beat up by an "old man" in a one-sided fight. So I told them it wasn't true. Now the old geezer is pissed because I called him a liar and he said he will make me fight him in front of the two high school kids to prove he's telling the truth. (I can't believe an adult is acting like this.) The two high school kids want to see us fight because they think it would be funny to watch an old man completely demolish a young man.

I didn't have any friends who have my back. Being an incel, most people would think this was funny. We're easy targets for bullies. I'm too humiliated to tell my dad what's going on. Physically, the old man is stronger than me, which is humiliating in itself. There's no way I can take him.

I'll just hide out where I am for another day or two and think about what to do. When I go back I can say I've been in the hospital and I'm not well enough to fight.
:feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: take with you something to defend yourself, a hammer, a knife or something like that

Just know if you bring a candy cane to school they will all regret their actions but it will be too late because they wont get your sweets

You can try reporting them to the police instead and after the police visits them they will not bother you again.

But seems ideal to just tell your dad

If you tell your dad then at least if they kidnap you he will know where to find you or what to tell the police.

I was bullied as a kid too. Don't let the bullies get away with it. You'll grow up to be an alcoholic and afraid of confrontations for the rest of your life.

I don't encourage violence but you should always have an equalizer with you in the same way that a lot of old people, young 95lbs women carry pepper spray.

If you are so weak that your bully might wrestle a knife away from you and use it against you, you should have pepper spray. If he threatens your life, carry a handgun.

On another note, my ultimate take on ER is that he did what he did not because he was incel, it was because he was mercilessly bullied. Being a small, quiet, feminine looking asian guy like him and he was a very easy target. The inceldom only added to his already deep seated rage of feeling completely helpless while being bullied and totally humiliated/emasculated. When you are mercilessly bullied to the point of crying, you carry that with you for the rest of your life. He couldn't live with it. He killed a bunch of people and himself. It is what it is.

Its just human nature. You gotta give the bullies what they deserve so that you can literally free yourself. You don't want to be haunted by them for the rest of your life.

Last edited: