Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hidden insoles to gain height

cybernazi

cybernazi

Greycel
I came across some of those height-gaining shoes, that work with a hidden heel.
Before buying one of those, I tried putting a self-made one in a pair of boots. In this case, I used the classic Converse Chucks.
And really, this shit actually works.
I was able to gain around 6-7 cm without walking like a retard with it. This might be a little lifefuel.

3-9cm-Height-Increase-Insole-Cushion-Height-Lift-Adjustable-Cut-Shoe-Heel-Insert-Taller-Elevator-Insoles.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

I am a 6ft2cel and I also use these putting me near 6'4.

So there will still be no hope for you unfortunately

I have the same one but i only use the 3cm and it hurts my fking foot

There are no insoles for your face

You just discovered lifts? :feelsjuice:

Do you feel it works your calves more than the regular shoes?

Do you feel it works your calves more than the regular shoes?
I'm not really sure yet, but even rags and some socks are usable without looking retarded.

There are no insoles for your face
yes there is. they're called masks. you can use them to do rape on foids in minecraft and not get caught. :feelshaha:
but if you want to get a gf, then no, there are no insoles for your face. or skin color.

Exactly my plan. Don't forget you will need good and large boots to conceal the lifts better to not fall out to get caught by others. I would even recommend knee high boots to conceal the lifts.
This probably works well in the winter.
Now that temperatures are getting warmer, I will probably stick with the Chucks for now.
I'm still impressed that this actually works.

I could tolerate the heat even in summer. the only problem is that my parents probably won't let me go out wearing lifted boots in summer.
If it fits your outfit and doesn't look autistic, I don't see a problem with it. Thick leather boots may look autistic in the hot summer.
A problem is also fungus. This shit is haunting me for years:feelsping: