Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hi. Incel here.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I've been bullied by chads my whole life, and now that I'm a 27 independent lawyer, although I've managed to have a steady income, an attractive girlfriend, etc., it really affects me whenever I lose a trial, and I start wanting to become an attractive female, hoping my life would be less stressful that way.

Therefore, I'm pretty obsessed with stuff such as AGP, XChangePill, Cuckoldry, etc., and I've been realizing how such gold diggers women are now that I'm getting a decent income and that I dared to go out with 8s.

Are you mocking someone or are you autistic?

and now that I'm a 27 independent lawyer, although I've managed to have a steady income, an attractive girlfriend, etc.,
he should at least get a warning for this

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Is this the initial sign-up explanation message of some fakecel?

copypasta but still
Borla Active Performance Sound System Installed - Sound Clips | Page 2 |  MachEforum - Ford Mustang Mach-E News, Owners, Discussions, Community

@PPEcel in an alternate reality

Ummmmm just stop calling yourself an incel and take a shower or something that should fix it