Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hi Guys. Some of you should know me already. My Story

S

sephirpt399

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
Hey, I‘m an 22 (soon 23) old guy, 6‘2 .
Before 2018, I was a gl guy with a lot of succes in my life. I played succesufully tennis and had no problems in getting girls.
Then, some bad things happened. I had to end my tennis career due to injury and I suddenly had a lot of hairloss. I thought I was going bald at 18 and I completely flipped out.
I stressed so much, you can‘t even imagine. I screamed and cried my soul out hour of hour everyday. Therefore, my skin aged extremely. I got deep nasolabial folds and deep hollow under eyes.
Then I had fillers, but it made everything even worse.
Then I tried a lot of stuff to fix it. .

I didn‘t get any girl since 2018. People on the street are looking and laughing at me. My life completely changed .

Last edited:
mods what you think about this one, stay or ban? :feelsUgh:

Youre the philtrum schizo from .org?

your probably normal looking, lots of normies exaggerate their insecurity and think their life is ovER.

BAN HIS ASS. THE DUDE WAS A PROFESSIONAL TENNIS PLAYER FFS HE WAS EFFECTIVELY A CHAD

That's brutal, but if you were a sex-haver in the past, you'd rather gtfo

That's brutal, but if you were a sex-haver in the past, you'd rather gtfo
In the past yeah. I probably will never have it again. U can‘t imagine what happened to my skin/face

In the past yeah. I probably will never have it again. U can‘t imagine what happened to my skin/face
Can I take a look, I experienced something similar except I didn’t get laid even when I looked good. Steroid made my face deformed

Can I take a look, I experienced something similar except I didn’t get laid even when I looked good. Steroid made my face deformed
Is it possible to send pics here in private message?

How was the sex back when you had it?

I'm sure mods know you very well cause you were probably permabanned for being 6'2 JFL

I'm sorry dude even if you're not chad you're a normie @Komesarj @Dregster @MarquisDeSade @PPEcel @Robtical

He's not chad it's fine but he's still a normie, therefore not incel

Before 2018, I was a gl guy with a lot of succes in my life. I played succesufully tennis and had no problems in getting girls.
Then, some bad things happened. I had to end my tennis career due to injury and I suddenly had a lot of hairloss. I thought I was going bald at 18 and I completely flipped out.
I stressed so much, you can‘t even imagine. I screamed and cried my soul out hour of hour everyday. Therefore, my skin aged extremely. I got deep nasolabial folds and deep hollow under eyes.

I didn‘t get any girl since 2018. People on the street are looking and laughing at me. My life completely changed .
go to settings and turn on allow messagee from anyone

go fuck yourself

I'm sure mods know you very well cause you were probably permabanned for being 6'2 JFL

I'm sorry dude even if you're not chad you're a normie @Komesarj @Dregster @MarquisDeSade @PPEcel @Robtical

He's not chad it's fine but he's still a normie, therefore not incel
Wtf. 6‘2 doesn‘t mean u automatically normie. And I never got perma banned

I‘m unkissed/unlaud since fucking 2018. thats almost 5years. Imagine that.

Then I tried a lot of stuff to fix it. Also some dumb stuff like putting a clothespin on my philtrum for some nights to stretch my skin flat… this procedure destroyed my philtrum and made it swollen looking and sticking out.
Now, in 2022 i‘m still stucked and suicidal. My folds are not even deep anymore, but very weird and uneven (probably from the procedures). My under eyes are still very sunken and my philtrum sticks out.

good, I hope you suffer faggot.

I‘m unkissed/unlaud since fucking 2018. thats almost 5years. Imagine that.
imagine 21.

JFL