Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hi everyone

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
Hi fellowcels, longtime lurker here. I'm short, likely in the opening stages of balding, my facial phenotype is considered subhuman by everyone, and I'm also a teen youngcel. I've tried to retain hope, but yesterday, when a 6'7, handsome guy my age, with a thick head of light blonde hair (literal tera-Aryan) came into school for the first time, I went home, gave in, and made an account here.

Most guys won't look me in the eye, they don't laugh at my jokes, and they just flat out ignore me. Some of my teachers even do the same. I am subhuman to all girls, obviously. :feelsLSD:

This might make things worse, but I need something to be part of.

Over :blackpill: and out :feelsYall:

Bro, try looksmaxxing and less internet. Come again if you still fail at, say age of 20
Lol I've tried that, I hit puberty fairly early, so I've stopped growing, and my facial structure is less than adequate shall we say

A fellow truecel, welcome

Welcome. Decent first post

Hi fellowcels

<18 I'm not too familiar with incel language so Idk what would constitute as a youngcel, just assumed it was someone under 18

Under 18.

I don't know, man. I disagree with it. I think you should have to be 18 or older to be here. This is not a child-appropriate place. It would be fucked up of me to talk to a minor about the things I talk about here. So it's equally fucked up to do it over the Internet.

I lost my hair too. I know it's not fun. And I want a support network for you. But this isn't the one. Not yet.

Hi fellowcels, longtime lurker here. I'm short, likely in the opening stages of balding, my facial phenotype is considered subhuman by everyone, and I'm also a teen youngcel. I've tried to retain hope, but yesterday, when a 6'7, handsome guy my age, with a thick head of light blonde hair (literal tera-Aryan) came into school for the first time, I went home, gave in, and made an account here.

Most guys won't look me in the eye, they don't laugh at my jokes, and they just flat out ignore me. Some of my teachers even do the same. I am subhuman to all girls, obviously. :feelsLSD:

This might make things worse, but I need something to be part of.

Over :blackpill: and out :feelsYall:
If you have looksmaxxed and failed, welcome to the forum

Welcome, so young dont give up hope until you know you tried all of your options.

You are still developing. Are you sure you want to throw the towel when a miracle can still happen at your age?

Hey my friend.

Teachers just want to be with the popular kids. They are just like the students.

Welcome,

maybe it's not over for you, because you are still young. Maybe you should try selfimprovement and surgerymaxxing before it's too late.