Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HGTV = entire tv channel dedicated to roastoids and their beta bucks

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
JFL at this entire channel dedicated to beta bucks bluepillers being pathetic providers to women, usually fat ones. House hunters, lottery dream house, renovation shows — ALL OF THEM ARE JUST BETA BUCKS: THE SHOW

FUCK women and their predatory bullshit pretending to love a sub 8 to get his money and resources and fucking chadlites on the side, IF YOU ARE WITH A GIRL BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU, YOU ARE BETA BUCKS, PERIOD.

C392E933 F5F3 48D7 BE52 3571C2B2E7C4

6DDBA773 1B08 4302 93FA 9A1AA41DE304

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I’m sure she totally loves him and isn’t at all disgusted by his baldceling, subhuman nose, framelet manletism.

I used to watch a ton of HGTV back in my blue pilled days. I saw how women cucked and enslaved their men by convincing them to buy big houses or make expensive renos.
And in every single case the man is some bluepilled beta, sub-normie incel in denial who careermaxxed only to get cucked when she decides to get chadlites dick on tinder.

JFL at using resources on women who obviously aren’t attracted to you, BLUEPILLED TO THE MAX

I couldn't agree more, OP.

JUST BE BETABUX BRO

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back