Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hezbollah attack kills 12 druze in isreal occupied Golan heights.

heard that the druze fight for isreal and join the IDF. but not surprised if a psyop. you know Hamas is controlled opposition right?

heard that the druze fight for isreal and join the IDF. but not surprised if a psyop. you know Hamas is controlled opposition right?
Hamas controlled opposition? could you elaborate? Isis needs to comeback

Nethenyahu thought Hamas wouldn't attack. They aren't controlled opposition

I wish Zionists were targeted. Why can't nasarallah target Tel Aviv? Anyway, isreal is going to bomb Lebanon eventually, might as well kill as many as these dogs before they kill me in air strike(Hezbollah were hiding in my house ofcourse)

@DarkStar
@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@Arabcel99
@SandNiggerKANG
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Hezbollah have denied it, it seems. False Flag then.

سمعت بهيج شي، اي واحد ممكن يسويها بس بما ان انذبت براس حزب الله معناها الاسرائيليين مسويها

Iran would never allow Hezbollah to strike Israel

The most scheming of kikes

Iran would never allow Hezbollah to strike Israel
Nasarallah said he would attack if Isreal didn't stop attacking civilians a while, ago

Hamas controlled opposition? could you elaborate? Isis needs to comeback

Also ISIS is controlled opp. Stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Also ISIS is controlled opp. Stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service
What this means is that Hamas was given money by isreal to divide the Palestnians and prevent a two state solution, not that hamas is controlled by isreal. The reason they paid Hamas is because, Hamas had begun softening their position on isreal.

It's so obvious the Jews are trying to get America to nuke Iran

I stand with israel, peace in the middle easy yo!

@Da_Yunez
@MoggedByALoli

@Anarcho Nihilist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back