Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey pathetic losers, I have a message for you!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
My friend was a 48 year old 5'2" Indian guy and he had trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He lifted, showered, and improved himself and now he's a tall handsome blonde white guy 20 year old and can get any girl he wants. /s

EDIT: Since some are getting triggered over my post, I'll just say that this joke will be funny to the ones who used to post on r/incels. To some of our new recruits, this may seem a little confusing.

Last edited:
FAKE. He didn't get a haircut. You need the haircut in order to go from 48 to 20.

To anyone who thinks this is serious, lmfao, only Incels on /r/incels will know what this was.

Lmao this always makes me laugh. Who was the original person who posted this?

Good old balding indian janitor

The people who used to invade our sub always got triggered by this bot. Deep down they know no femoid can get wet for 5'2 Indian.

Damn,just hit me with that nostalgia.

Ha ha ha. Good memories.

The people who used to invade our sub always got triggered by this bot. Deep down they know no femoid can get wet for 5'2 Indian.
They got triggered because it exposed their racism against currycels.

FAKE! Where is muh personaliteehee

giphy.gif

Are women actually attracted to blond guys or is this fake ?

If you aren’t a balding, 5’2” Indian it’s over.