Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey look at his incel tears cucks this WordPress about fukking dogs was written by a women

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
Come cucks tell me how u will disprove this

Come cucks tell me how u will disprove this

what the fuck is wrong with women?

I want off this ride. I can't believe this is becoming acceptable despite being illegal in most parts of the world.

Oh ok I just want incel tears to respond to me
they are just gonna say YOU are the problem for finding this shit, and that YOU are the zoophile. In reality anyone concerned about animal abuse could potentially find this shit

they are just gonna say YOU are the problem for finding this shit, and that YOU are the zoophile. In reality anyone concerned about animal abuse could potentially find this shit
they always build a strawman and attack it. That's what their entire sub is about.

Did you read it with an Indian accent?
No the Indian flag avi added to the impression. I did take it as being said hastily and in a frustrated way that amuses non Indians if it was said IRL though.