Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey IncelTear, remember how Pedophile_Kitty14 said he doesn't even know Spanish?

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
PrincessKittySpanishlie.png

Why is it that all of the people @ing Pedophile_Kitty14 on his Twitter profile were speaking to him in Spanish?

KittySpanish1.png

KittySpanishagainagain.png

Now if he's lying about that, which he obviously is, then what else might he be lying about?

Might he be lying about making over $600,000 off onlyfans in 2 years with a literal 1/10 (his wife)?

Might he be lying about the fact he was Dianavic, Koneko-Dono, and Koneko-Desu?

Might he be lying about the fact that he impersonated a 14-year-old Korean instagram model when he was Dianavic, and offered her virginity to strangers on r/virginityexchange?

Might he be lying when he denies that he's Robert Garnica from Barquisimeto, Venezuela, and that he is a child predator?

But hey, I hope you guys never ban him. In fact, unban AdvocateDoogy as well. I can think of no more fitting users for the types of people you guys actually are than guys like this.

I fully back you on your crusade against these reddit nobodies:feelsYall:

This whole drama has rotten many brain cells from me already.

Are you a past user here?

Anyone who looks at that reddit account for more than two seconds should know that it's LARP.

Might he be lying about making over $600,000 off onlyfans in 2 years with a literal 1/10 (his wife)?
There's zero proof of this person even having an onlyfans not to mention making six figures. Why are these inceltear retards like this? What's the gain to lie about something like this on the interwebs? Is their real life so awful and miserable that they have to cope like this and talk shit to incels because that's the only way they can feel good about themselves, arguably they are even more pathetic than us inkwells

No fucking idea how you connected any of the dots, but hopefully all the child groomers and ITfags/cucks go down with all their delusional bluepilled retardation and coping gaslighting of subhumans. :feelsclown:

I don't give a shit

There's zero proof of this person even having an onlyfans not to mention making six figures. Why are these inceltear retards like this? What's the gain to lie about something like this on the interwebs? Is their real life so awful and miserable that they have to cope like this and talk shit to incels because that's the only way they can feel good about themselves, arguably they are even more pathetic than us inkwells
if i lived in venezuela, id try to make my life more exciting too. Its a fucking shithole. wouldnt mind larping about something random tbh but obviously princess kitty takes it too far.

This drama only worked because many Incels actually believe that 1/10 toilets with 0 following can make millions on LonelyFans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back