Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey, if you could get a girl of your choice (blind, brown hair, blue, green, etc. eyes) what is the OLDEST you would accept?

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
SO God is gonna give you a gf, BUT she has to be on the older side. What is the absolute max you would be okay with?

anything under 30 but if she's not in her early 20s i wont consider something serious

I’d like a blind 80 year old grandma with blue hair, I want to see if @Ika-Sama would win against her in a fight or not

anything under 30 but if she's not in her early 20s i wont consider something serious
basically this. Putting serious effort into a woman past her early 20s is serious cringe.

If she would be loyal and respectful, 45 maybe.

I'm 23 and would say 15 years age difference at the max. Otherwise a lot of stuff just doesn't work. Worst one is she might kick the bucket too soon and then you'll be an oldcel for too long after experiencing relationship which is brootal.

I don't mind older women. I'm 26. If Salma Hayek who is 55 yo wanted to date me then ofc I would. Giga volcel and 100% banworthy if you wouldn't :feelskek:

30. Beyond that point the chance of our kid being a Giga autist or a premature babe that grows into a manlet with tons of health problems is too high.

If she would be loyal and respectful, 45 maybe.
I’ve seen some hot older women so yeah I guess 40 or 45 but I couldn’t get it up for a woman who was 50+ that would be a granny