Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey guys, I figured out why the Japanese are dying out lol

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
It is estimated that two-thirds of Japanese women have an abortion by age forty, partially due to former government restrictions on contraceptive pills on 'public hygiene grounds'.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
empathy and irony, go together in perfect harmony, on my piano keyboard oh lord why dont we enslave all women

Emancipating women frees a most wicked evil.

I'd think abortion is far less hygienic than contraceptive pills.
All those rotted dismembered baby parts in trash cans can't be good for the air quality.

All those rotted dismembered baby parts in trash cans can't be good for the air quality.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Japan pretty much has the best condoms in the world with the 0.01 brand being the best known: https://okamoto001mm.jp/
Surprised the numbers are so high.

Abortion in Japan is available to women in limited circumstances, including endangerment of their health or economic hardship
Dispute this 2/3 still manage to get an abortion.

Yeah from what I picked up in hentai most Jap foids don't use the pill but count on condoms, pulling out and their fertility calendar.

If the father was a Chad they would have 10 children

I wish i had a japanese girlfriend

Murderous whores.

Should Japan just import White chads and then use tax payer money to support the women to save population

Should Japan just import White chads and then use tax payer money to support the women to save population
Just cuck yourself to save the economy theory.
As a britbong you should know that doesn't work.

if that happens, maybe there will be a mass awakening to blackpill among ricecels

2/3rds!
Japan quickly becoming a Children of Men dystopia.

That can’t be true. Wtf? These foids are only going after Chang as well so not even Chang’s baby is enough for them. Noodlefoids simply hate ricemen

South Korea has a birth rate of 0,9
they'll die out way sooner than the Japs

Just cuck yourself to save the economy theory.
As a britbong you should know that doesn't work.
just turn your country into cuckland theory
DE9F7B4F DF64 4A67 B512 56F74B0E6E1C

They're already importing Indonesian people and other people from SEA

I thought it was because noodle whores only go for tall white guys so japanese dna is slowly being wiped out from the gene pool

Abortion is still the worst kind of murder.

Abortion is still the worst kind of murder.
But it's actually the best. With every abortion a human is spared the burden of existence. I consider that a success.

holly fuck, two-third? damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back