Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hey guys. Do any of you nds know how to cope with life?

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★★★
My dad told me I might be neurodivergent, and I think it might be true. I know that my current life is kind of trash because I can't have fun with friends or get a gf or anything, and I know that it will get worse as I grow older. I know in the future I'm most likely if not absolutely going to be a lonely guy with no wife, no kids, and no friends, who just goes to work, eats, plays trash video games, jerks off, sleeps, and repeat.
So I'm asking, how do you all cope with life? Or is eating junk food, video games, and jerking off the only way of coping?

So I'm asking, how do you all cope with life? Or is eating junk food, video games, and jerking off the only way of coping?
pretty much yeah
i cope by passing out while jerking it to IG whores
but i guess you could find some shit to do, like airplane or ship modelling, or gymmaxxing (the most popular cope)
Be aware though, all copes are temporary and fleeting unless youre really deluded like religionmaxxers

pretty much yeah
but i guess you could find some shit to do, like airplane or ship modelling, or gymmaxxing (the most popular cope)
Be aware though, all copes are temporary and fleeting unless youre really deluded like religionmaxxers
Wacogoesdown is here yo

I eat 4,000+ calories of junk food a day, play hours of video games, browse .is a lot, go gym, and the only truly fun and healthy cope is driving my muscle car

pretty much yeah
I just wish there was some cope that would make my shitty life feel fulfilled.

Gaming, junk food, masturbation, drugs, hookers, (be careful with those last two). Or perhaps some more autistic hobbies like programming if you're into that. If what you want is a deeper sense of fulfillment out of life, perhaps religion, spiritually, or helping the homeless.

you-should-level-yourself-now-v0-p5uo2tcz1t981.png

you should level yourself, NOW!​

My dad told me I might be neurodivergent, and I think it might be true. I know that my current life is kind of trash because I can't have fun with friends or get a gf or anything, and I know that it will get worse as I grow older. I know in the future I'm most likely if not absolutely going to be a lonely guy with no wife, no kids, and no friends, who just goes to work, eats, plays trash video games, jerks off, sleeps, and repeat.
Can you see the pain that you have in yourself now looking at your face in the face of you when you were a child?
E1: If no, then your father has NPD

- cigars
- alcohol
- delicious meals (with a lot of MEAT)
- fragrances
- capuccinos
- video games
- sartorialism
- gym
- listening to savvy guy while I go out for a drive
- having interesting discussions with like-minded, sophisticated gentlemen (we gather on a place called
incels.is
)

Last edited:
narcisistic personality disorder

I try to switch between as many things as possible, as nothing can keep my boredom at bay indefinitey.
So basically everything that comes to mind, even cleaning the house (statisfying af, if you haven't cleaned for a while)

I try to switch between as many things as possible, as nothing can keep my boredom at bay indefinitey.
So basically everything that comes to mind, even cleaning the house (statisfying af, if you haven't cleaned for a while)
Thanks that sounds like good advice