Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey guys check out this cunt on inceltears... We need to raid this bitch

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Go on... pm her. Show her who's gonna finish what.

Cunt

At the end of the day she's still gonna be a cunt, raid or not. No point in giving this foid extra attention.

At the end of the day she's still gonna be a cunt, raid or not. No point in giving this foid extra attention.

Normies are very traumatized by certain things. I'm not gonna say any more.

Wow so scary, she will spew hostile remarks at me on the internet.
Now I know how the Jews must've felt like in NSDAP Germany. :lul:

jfl if u care about this roastie
Any attention given to foids is a waste of time.
ye who cares about this negreess 37 yr old landwhale

"when life doesn't go my way"

All foids play on recruit difficulty. Only thing that can mean is pumped and dumped by a few Chads, or dry streak of Chad.

Guess it's better not to give her any attention then.

by pedo she means attracted to under 20.

You already did by making this thread.

Well you know, I made that comment because I realized the errors of my ways. So you can see it's impossible for me to delete this thread. So what is the point of your response?

I would but I deleted by leddit account. Link to the original thread?

You know inceltears likes it when we get angry at them

She's so scary. :feelsUnreal:

I wonder how she'd react to a raid. Probably start crying like a dumb ho to her orbiting cucks.

Also, wanting to fuck pubescent teens isn't pedophilia retard.

Wow so scary, she will spew hostile remarks at me on the internet.
Now I know how the Jews must've felt like in NSDAP Germany. :lul:
The Jews had it better in Aushwitz than someone who got a mean comment online. If that happened to the Jews we would hear about it for the next 10000 years.

The Jews had it better in Aushwitz than someone who got a mean comment online. If that happened to the Jews we would hear about it for the next 10000 years.
What's Auschwitz ?
Oh the POW camp ?
:feelsokman:

What's Auschwitz ?
Oh the POW camp ?
:feelsokman:
it was some amusement park like Disney Land bro. The Jews hated it though since they ran out of cotton candy pretty early. poor jews :feelsbadman:

it was some amusement park like Disney Land bro. The Jews hated it though since they ran out of cotton candy pretty early. poor jews :feelsbadman:
I heard the rides weren't so fun either, goddamn Nazis !

1. Even if you dm her to shit on her, subconsciously she will think you are a bitching simp/nice-guy, even if you don't know her irl.
2. Foids go crazy if they can't get attention.
3. The worst thing you can do to a foid is to ignore her completely and devoid her of all kind of (either postive or negative) attention.

Don't listen to a 300 pound male tranny that like to dress in a skirt, and try to convince himself that he's a women.

This was hilarious, I actually burst out laughing: “I will roast that ass” why do all these middle class white girls adopt black ghetto sentence structure whenever they’re trying to act tough or standing up for something? Comes across as kind of racist tbh, this stupid bitch is brain dead; “let them know I don’t care if they change” okay, and we don’t care about you either so shut the fuck up and go back to your blog you entitled sack of lard.

Why are you even talking to this foid. Better question, why are you on IT?

I enjoy watching normies writhe in agony and cry in pain as they cannot censor us.

Does she seriously think she could win in a fight? I’m ugly not weak. I could beat like maybe 2 or 3 females in a fight at once maybe. Depends on if they pull my hair cuz that shit hurts a lot. But I think I could shove them away periodically and sorta turn it in ti a 1v1. 3 is a bit shaky tbh but I could definitely take on 2 at once

This was hilarious, I actually burst out laughing: “I will roast that ass” why do all these middle class white girls adopt black ghetto sentence structure whenever they’re trying to act tough or standing up for something? Comes across as kind of racist tbh, this stupid bitch is brain dead; “let them know I don’t care if they change” okay, and we don’t care about you either so shut the fuck up and go back to your blog you entitled sack of lard.
The OP is probably a nigger

It's not a foid

"when life doesn't go my way"

All foids play on recruit difficulty. Only thing that can mean is pumped and dumped by a few Chads, or dry streak of Chad.
Albert Einstein IQ

IT is back? Since when?

Honestly sending her hateful pms is a waste of time

IT is back? Since when?
They came back a couple of days after the original subreddit got deleted but they only have 5k subs now :lul:

Does this bitch really think a sane guy will listen to her long ass rants?

I want to know what the cunt is going to do apart from throwing another tantrum.

Does this hole really thinks that if she starts roasting us, we'll be speechless? JFL. I've been talking trash since her mother was licking Chad's cum from the floor. Worthless whore.

Honestly sending her hateful pms is a waste of time

They came back a couple of days after the original subreddit got deleted but they only have 5k subs now :lul:
Ah, I found it now, thanks. Now the name is Inceltear and not tears.

That's right, let's cry only one single drop for them now.

exactly what i was thinking

somebodys been eating their based cookies this morning