Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HeY gOis a fOiD sAiD Hi tO mE, Am I NoT iNkWeLl afTeR aLl?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
"Hey guys I used to fingerbang girls at clubs, but I'm still incel like you guys though!"
"Hey guys a foid said hi to me, does that mean she likes me???"
"Hey guys a foid wants to take pictures with me for her Snapchat and Instagram, hOw IS ThAt eVeN pOSsIBLe wheN IM A sUbhUMaN???"

Get out.

Chads co2

"Hey guys a foid said hi to me, does that mean she likes me???"
Okay, but this one is debatable. :feelskek:
Many people just greet out of politeness.

"Hey fellow incels, I haven't had any sex in 2 weeks, I am SO blackpilled"

LODL I HAED LIKE 3 LAYS A YEAR AGO BUT THEY'RE NOT WHITE ONLY 3 QUATERS WHITE LOL IT DOESN'T MATTER IM STILL INCEL BTW:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

View attachment 359253

Okay, but this one is debatable. :feelskek:
Many people just greet out of politeness.
I think the point is that there is literally no reason to be making threads about your positive/sexual interactions with women here, regardless of how small they were. it’s not context appropriate and it serves no purpose other than humble bragging

"Hey fellow incels, I haven't had any sex in 2 weeks, I am SO blackpilled"
I think the point is that there is literally no reason to be making threads about your positive/sexual interactions with women here, regardless of how small they were. it’s not context appropriate and it serves no purpose other than humble bragging

The one about a foid saying hi doesn’t mean anything. It’s probably just out of politeness. But I do agree that posting about positive interactions with foids no matter how small on an incel forum will only serve to make others jealous. It’s humble bragging

The one about a foid saying hi doesn’t mean anything. It’s probably just out of politeness. But I do agree that posting about positive interactions with foids no matter how small on an incel forum will only serve to make others jealous. It’s humble bragging
tbhngl

the definition of what an incel is becomes more convoluted every day

If a girl even initiates contact with you then you are not an incel.

Phucking phaggots, ded srs it pisses me off when some chit head makes a thread saying how a female is talking to them.

Ded phucking srs I'm raging just thinking about it.

You're literally talking about that post from less than 12 hours ago jfl

He said it was a stacylite who said hi to him with her friends. That never happened to me in the 30+ years I was alive.

He said it was a stacylite who said hi to him with her friends. That never happened to me in the 30+ years I was alive.
Me neither. It’s best not to share experiences like this since it is a form of humble bragging.