Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal HEY FAGGOT

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Where'd you get that shirt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hey Joey, look at the shirt faggot is wearing HAHAHAHAHAHA *wheezes* . What is it bitch boy, gonna cry? Hey Samantha, look at faggot over here HAHAHAHAHAHA. Stop teasing him Trevor teeheehee *giggles* Didn't you hear , this morning Lizzy peeped him sitting all alone after class browsing some website called Incels. Gives me the jeebies....... Hey FAGGLORD, gonna shoot up the school are ya?... Common Trevor leave the creep alone. You promised me we'll go camping today, you brought your Dad's truck didn't you? Watchu, gonna do bitchfag..*holds your nose between his fingers and shakes*... Joey come here, autismo here wants to shoot up the school, hold down his hands will ya and we'll teach him a lesson. *grabs your phone* Hey switch it up and show us that "incel" forum you jerk off to. *turns on phone hands shaking* Lets see, HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHABAHAHAHAH, Joey, Samantha look at this shit, Owari Da, Fat Link, Pixycel, my name jeff, Retardfuel, blackpill, dogpill, catpill, pill, fukin pillpill, zygote, maxilla, canthal tilt, robo waifu Go er. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAH I CAN'T...JUST .... BWAHAHAHAH What a bunch of fucking posers lmfao. (Trevorrrrr *eyerolls" Commmoooon now). Hey Trevor look, isn't it one of those anime girls that smelly Jin keeps pictures of in his bag? Remember when we made him walk around the hall having one of those glued on his head. FUCK, you're right Joey, fuck there's so many of these. (Trevvy common its getting late. I'm getting all creeped out by this).

Come Joey. Lets take lilfag here to the bathroom. After this day he'll remember this class for life. *grabs your arms* *drags you to the bathroom*

Based thread

26980.jpg

It's so weird coming from the math thread and seeing this man's brilliance and then seeing this :feelskek:

JoinedJun 14, 2020Posts21,882

dnr

CRAWWLLLLLLINNGGG INNNN MY SKIIIIIIIIIINNNNN

If he’s actually gay, he‘s going to fuck them in the ass