Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hey cucktears , How do you pieces of shit cope with the fact that your disney-like reality will never be real?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Seriously fucknuts , Your hive mind SOY desire for a disney like reality is fucking stupid , childish and impossible , This world is and will always be a shithole no matter how much you pathetic clowns whine and rage , This world will always have wars , famine , mass murders , rape , and of course , Genetic leftovers and vengeful souls and you fucking clowns cant do shit about it other than yelling ban this! ban that! reddit mods save the world11!!!

Your fucking fetish for a disney cuck world full of sub5 males "dating" trannies instead real human foids or living "happily" "Fulfilling" lives without carnal and chemical love is creepy and impossible hahaha. Fucking degenerate brainwashed SOY scum you make me :feelspuke: fucknuts.

:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Stop giving these faggots attention. We should pretend like they don't fucking exist.

for how "humanistic" disney films supposedly are, they are very unforgiving of the villains and often kill them in extreme and brutal ways, which is what they want for us.

they walk in circle and fuck each other in the ass

for how "humanistic" disney films supposedly are, they are very unforgiving of the villains and often kill them in extreme and brutal ways, which is what they want for us.
Disney movies are brutal blackpills

The princesses are only like 16 and the dudes are muscular Chads in their 20s

your disney-like reality will never be real​

Your hive mind SOY desire for a disney like reality is fucking stupid , childish and impossible
you're not just hurting the feelings of cucktears OP

Disney-esque dreams are cope for some of us, def for me tbh

it's blue as fuck :bluepill: but you can't kick the habit or you'd want to rope :incel:

I like this quote by philosopher Nick Land:
It is only due to a predominance of influences that are not only entirely morally indifferent, but indeed — from a human perspective — indescribably cruel, that nature has been capable of constructive action. Specifically, it is solely by way of the relentless, brutal culling of populations that any complex or adaptive traits have been sieved — with torturous inefficiency — from the chaos of natural existence. All health, beauty, intelligence, and social grace has been teased from a vast butcher’s yard of unbounded carnage, requiring incalculable eons of massacre to draw forth even the subtlest of advantages. This is not only a matter of the bloody grinding mills of selection, either, but also of the innumerable mutational abominations thrown up by the madness of chance, as it pursues its directionless path to some negligible preservable trait, and then — still further — of the unavowable horrors that ‘fitness’ (or sheer survival) itself predominantly entails. We are a minuscule sample of agonized matter, comprising genetic survival monsters, fished from a cosmic ocean of vile mutants, by a pitiless killing machine of infinite appetite. (This is still, perhaps, to put an irresponsibly positive spin on the story, but it should suffice for our purposes here.)
Soys: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The princesses are only like 16 and the dudes are muscular Chads in their 20s
Wow, sounds exactly like the experience that like 90% of the girls at my high school went through!

I like this quote by philosopher Nick Land:

Soys: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Holy shit that was AF deep , Im going to convert the text to voice and hear it as a mantra while shrooming :feelsLSD:

you're not just hurting the feelings of cucktears OP

Disney-esque dreams are cope for some of us, def for me tbh

it's blue as fuck :bluepill: but you can't kick the habit or you'd want to rope :incel:

I kind of knew you are into that shit

half them fat bitches think they're disney princesses

they are incels like us the difference is that they cope a lot, Some of them even turn gay/tranny to deal with female rejection
And also most girls from 13 to 16 years old are not virgins, I am youngcel and I can confirm that in reality underage virgin women are a minority of type 20% or even 10%

they are incels like us the difference is that they cope a lot, Some of them even turn gay/tranny to deal with female rejection
And also most girls from 13 to 16 years old are not virgins, I am youngcel and I can confirm that in reality underage virgin women are a minority of type 20% or even 10%

I thought they were. We actually need more data on this topic, i believe stats and science are in our side anyway.

I thought they were. We actually need more data on this topic, i believe stats and science are in our side anyway.
a no, i forgot to put that i think is this, based on what i see but i'm pretty sure it is

Seriously fucknuts , Your hive mind SOY desire for a disney like reality is fucking stupid , childish and impossible , This world is and will always be a shithole no matter how much you pathetic clowns whine and rage , This world will always have wars , famine , mass murders , rape , and of course , Genetic leftovers and vengeful souls and you fucking clowns cant do shit about it other than yelling ban this! ban that! reddit mods save the world11!!!

Your fucking fetish for a disney cuck world full of sub5 males "dating" trannies instead real human foids or living "happily" "Fulfilling" lives without carnal and chemical love is creepy and impossible hahaha. Fucking degenerate brainwashed SOY scum you make me :feelspuke: fucknuts.

They don't care simply put. They know their own idealism on life is bullshit, they know that we know their idealism on life is bullshit, and they simply do not care. :feelsjuice:

you should tell this to trannies and other foids in real life :feelskek::feelskek:, be low inhib

I kind of knew you are into that shit
ProneSofia
u mad?

Wow, sounds exactly like the experience that like 90% of the girls at my high school went through!
yes: HS girls go for college guys, middle school girls go for HS guys

Duncanville at least plats this straight: Kim (12 years old) at first is crushing on her brother Duncan's 16 year old friend Wolf in season 1, then by season 2 is going after a 15 year old boy instead.
A man of culture I see :feelsohh::feelshmm:
if I were high IQ would not risk my dick getting frozen and shattered by Elsa
ElsaElsaBethEls

I shouldn't want to fuck a girl who can't control her ice powers
why am I drawn to danger?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5