Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "He's quite conservative ... I've lied to him about how many guys I've slept with."

This type of shit makes me rage.. is there anything worse you can do ? She’s tricking this guy into marrying a CUMDUMPSTER that’s been fucked used and abused by dozens of men and functioned only as a temporary sexual relief TOILET.. and now she’s tricking him into turning her into the MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN... how fucking dare she.. this should be punishable by death.
Foids are exclusively the reason I believe in an afterlife. I physically cannot exist in a universe where this shit goes unpunished.

Haha between 25-30 wtf. Average western foid is legit whore

The common whore, a nasty little critter.

25 and 35 are rookie numbers. A typical high school/college freshman foid goes through that many.

Burn this fucking shit hole world to the ground. There's absolutely nothing to look forward to. This is the world's future.

>Can't even keep track of how many

and thats in two years of college. A veritable dick buffet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back