Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 'He's not coping very well': Autistic teenager is brutally bashed by a gang of eight thugs after walking to a nightclub to meet friends

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

An autistic teenager is 'struggling to cope' after being attacked by a gang while he was walking to a nightclub to meet friends.

Jayden D'Abaco, 19, had planned to meet some of his football team to celebrate a win on Saturday.

He was walking from Werribee station, in Melbourne, at around 10.45pm when a the gang started following him.

To avoid confrontation, Jayden tried to speed up but the group of eight chased him down before attacking him.

He was taken to hospital with a fractured cheekbone, bruising around his body and throat and a bad cut to his head.

• Mr D'Abaco was also bashed on a bus in April 2017 - only one arrest was made

If you have Fragile X, just LDAR.

Probably niggers again

Deport niggers and establish autistic ethnostate tbh

An autistic teenager is 'struggling to cope'

Nothing new in the West.

I see he was fashionmaxing with those pants

over for copecels

In the second picture he looks like Nik.
Probably low IQ niggers did this.
Hooga booga whitey alone.
Hooga booga lets gang up on him, because we are a bunch of low level cowards.

Probably niggers again

Deport niggers and establish autistic ethnostate tbh
Tbh man they are fuxking weirdos
4 years ago i went to paris with parents and accidentally run to the subway, dad shouted at me and said "i will come after this one".
Train stopped at the next station and i walked out. It was a nigger place/hood in paris and i was so terrified.

Tbh man they are fuxking weirdos
4 years ago i went to paris with parents and accidentally run to the subway, dad shouted at me and said "i will come after this one".
Train stopped at the next station and i walked out. It was a nigger place/hood in paris and i was so terrified.
lmao.
Before that how you pictured Paris?

he looks normally tho, jfl at male thug gangs trying to establish dominance over some autistic kid

Lol Melbourne is inundated with thugmaxxed africans. They cause destruction wherever they go there

There are barely any blacks In Australia so I was confused by all the comments, but apparently he has been the victim of repeated abuse by some Sudanese gang. I guess since they can’t properly thugmax like West Africans, they pick on easy targets like Autistic kids

just put yourself out there br000000oooooo000000oooo0000000ooo000000

He's literally coping JFFFFL

Fucking pussies. They feel so strong with a gang but it’s a different when they are alone.

r they brown by any chance

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back