Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Heroin and inceldom my story.

Knucklehead-14

Knucklehead-14

Miserable pathetic nigger
Don't see it discussed much on the forum but are any of you here addicted to opiates? I started out on pills and eventually graduated to shooting heroin. Fortunately or unfortunately for me I live in a shithole part of Pennsylvania. Near the famous Kensington. I started using opiates to quell the pain of being completely alone and deal with my horrible self image and of course 0 success with women. It's a love hate relationship with this drug. I cannot go without it. And only those that have done it truly know how vicious withdrawal is. It's 10x harder for an incel to quit drugs I think especially opiates because it's the perfect drug to check out from reality and escape. I spend most days doing my shitty wage slave job and spend all day on my computer and shoot heroin. When I first got addicted to this shit it gave me confidence and energy to go out. This was before the physical toll of addiction kicked in. This was early on. Anyways I tried going out and meeting women thinking the drug would help me since it made me numb. But even as confident as I could be I of course was treated as if I was invisible. My entire life women have been disgusted by me. I'm fucking 5'3 I have no idea how the fuck or why God fucked me with these genes. My dad is 6'3 and my mom is like 5'10. That cupulated with me being a an overweight nigger that looks like Gary Coleman kids allways used to bully me in school calling me Gary coleman it never began for me. I've shot bundles of fentanyl before wanting to kill myself but my tolerance is so strong I've woken up the 2 times of tried to kill myself. If it don't get better of me this year I'm honestly not gonna give a fuck. I'm gonna just keep doing dope till I O.D and drop dead. My entire life has been a fucking joke. Never was taken seriously as a kid or even today. I get 0 respect. I'm telling you if it wasn't for dope I'd be dead a long time ago. But even now being addicted for 3 years its a nightmare. Why get sober when my life will be the same? I will never get anything positive in life simply because I got fucked from birth.

How old are you bro?

sorry bro,i don't know how to get yourself out of that addiction.god obviously knows and can help,so i suppose that's your best bet.in terms of natural(by natural i mean relating to the phsyical world),i have no clue on how you can proceed to get better.generally one gets better by comteplating better prospects,but as an incel that's much harder.

Why don’t you go fuck a prostitute? Shoot dope with them. They’ll let you fuck for free eventually

Why don’t you go fuck a prostitute? Shoot dope with them. They’ll let you fuck for free eventually

OP is most likely dead from an ovERdose by now

Can relate. Alcoholic inceldom.

People think that hard druggers and drinkers are party bois but … no. I just drank by myself in my room every day for many years to cope.

Thankfully recovered since. Hope you can find peace too bro

If You’re black… why do you even have these emotions … since when do blacks suffer emotionally and go through all this… all they know is violence and animalistic and materialistic desire