Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hero homeless man stabs 24-year-old college graduate foid in the back of her neck with scissors

Foids don’t like nice guys, so a blade to the head is all they can understand sometimes - I bet that homeless guy is not a kissless virgin.

My day was off to a horrible start - then I read this thread, and now I feel better knowing that I will not be struggling with balance and vision issues for the rest of my life.

I hope that foid gets stressed out, and gains 150 lbs of fat, because she can’t stop stress eating.
I really do hope she loses all of her good looks, let’s be honest brocels - she won’t be winning any marathons with vision and balance problems. I hope that foid ends up looking like a version of Lizzo.

Lifefuel thread

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

Bro how fucking stupid goyim her mother is to be concerned on the mental health of the hobonigger instead of her daughter who could have died jfl.

Empathy towards a random hobonigger instead of her OWN DAUGHTER.

man what kind of clown world am in. Please i need a hobo to stab me and finish the job unlike this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back