Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

heretic nest

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Good mornah.
This is hereticthread.
Thou shalt post whateva heresy.

WARNING: this place may be affected by colorismus, careful.

ambientmusique

controversial mod for doom

knadjj and yeti DO NOT exist

better think of some Einstein iq shit

mogs me

220px-Heretic_game_cover.png

Toddnet when someone you trust finally touches you and you realize youve been starved for phys

nausea im losing my mind, help me pls

Roses are red pi is a fraction how to fake sudden death to avoid social interactions K2dAf

I think im going to end this soon. Im almos 28, nothing is going to be better in any way. Im poorer every month, so i can barely buy enough weed to keep myself alive. I live with my parents. I really dont know why im still alive.

I think im going to end this soon. Im almos 28, nothing is going to be better in any way. Im poorer every month, so i can barely buy enough weed to keep myself alive. I live with my parents. I really dont know why im still alive.
you should find some ways to generate income and feed your weed cope. Have you looked into e-whoring?

you should find some ways to generate income and feed your weed cope. Have you looked into e-whoring?

I saved that post so i can read it all if i really need it, its really interesting. I think i will try if im really despaired. Im very bad at socializing, convincing, lying.... so i guess i wont make any money. But i need to at least try. Thats true. Thanks.

guess mah agea..

agree, as usual these fuckers post crap instead of the realthing

I think ur older than me. Idk. Just ignore me.

Yes I will contribute greatly

9a19d14b8417f3e663110cf9f9e32630

5rYh-v.png

---------------

A European Pagan thingy, but still heretical in today's Hebrew society

5q_5zk.png

Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

-------------------

Last edited:
eh grokintok, turn up the volume

list your fav heretics

death to mainstream corruption

Last edited:
I love Heretic. Too bad I don't have a boxed copy of any of the Hexen/Heretic games. :feelsree:

17_1.jpg

HEXEN7.png

images