Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here's what you should do if an IT cuck says Incels are violent

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
When they say "Incels are terrorist cuz Elliot Rodger! :foidSoy: :soy: "

Reply "Statistically, Black men are the majority of rapist and they commit the most homicides. Are black men violent too?"

Watch them crumble and use mental gymnastics to avoid answering your question

I did this and an IT bitch just kept saying "But I didn't mention black people" and she kept on trying to change the topic and not answer. It was rather comedic.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Honestly, I don't even know if there are any statistics showing that incels are violent. Of all the mass shootings, how many were caused by inceldom?

Noooo that's not how you see it, stop being racist

Easy response from IT: NAAAAAAZI

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Honestly, I don't even know if there are any statistics showing that incels are violent. Of all the mass shootings, how many were caused by inceldom?
Statistics show that in the last fifteen years there have only been twelve mass shootings caused by inceldom. Meanwhile black people are commiting mass shootings daily and have done so ever since the 60s

Easy response from IT: NAAAAAAZI
"Okay wow Nazi, let's unpack this, read this 2000 page document as to why it's not actually their fault when they murder people for no reason"

When they say "Incels are terrorist cuz Elliot Rodger! :foidSoy: :soy: "

Reply "Statistically, Black men are the majority of rapist and they commit the most homicides. Are black men violent too?"

Watch them crumble and use mental gymnastics to avoid answering your question

I did this and an IT bitch just kept saying "But I didn't mention black people" and she kept on trying to change the topic and not answer. It was rather comedic.
that would backfire tremendously because their prerogative is not to be correct, but to stir up woke clickbait, and you just paid their check. You aren't even an animal to them, truth is cheap compared to power

The 'race isn't real' types for whom "race is a social construct" will then call the shared social characteristics group identifying as incels illegitimate.

The 'race isn't real' types for whom "race is a social construct" will then call the shared social characteristics group identifying as incels illegitimate.
If race wasn't real, why do they complain about the white race so much? :feelsthink:

You can simply point out females are far more likely to be abused and killed by their family, friends and other people they know personally than they are to be murdered by some stranger (like some incel who lives in his mom's basement and doesn't even know any girls irl), if you want a more politically correct argument to completely demolish every single one of their pathetically braindead talking points.
ALL this is true according to all the objective statistical evidence in recorded government data and censuses measuring crime statistics and they can't deny it no matter how hard they try or want to. No amount of hysterical screeching and period induced temper tantrums will help them. Of course, cucktears won't touch this btw.

Broadly speaking, debating with cucktears and bluepill defenders is like arguing with flat earthers. You're going after easy low hanging fruit and the lowest common denominator that anybody can win a debate with (even toddlers) since they're so in denial of basic objective observable reality and facts. So it's not that impressive to win any argument against them if your competition is so bottom of the barrel that literally anyone and everyone else would look like geniuses next to them in a comparison. To be honest, I shouldn't insult flat earthers like that. They probably IQmog cucktears who are likely somehow even more retarded and delusional than them, if that's somehow possible. All in all, it's a waste of your time.

Last edited:
THIS IS IncelTears
IMG 0342

You know what they say about retards, right? They say it’s not worth arguing with them

Last edited:
just let them seethe

There was some study stating that incels are even less violent than the general population. Kinda makes you think. Thought crimes are worse than actual crimes, especially when done by ugly low status men in the cesspool's of internet where people come to talk about their problems.

Women would rather date a serial killer Chad than an ugly incel who committed a thought crime and posted on incel forums that he thinks women aren't angels.