Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Heres what people think an Above average female and Average male look like

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20210103 164409 Reddit

Notice the difference? Some old hag wearing makeup vs a dude wearing no makeup who looks objectively better.

Uh oh sweetie, can't say a girl is unattractive. All women are beautiful queen's.

Why don't we take a look at some NPC comments.

Screenshot 20210103 164503 Reddit

Screenshot 20210103 164539 Reddit

Screenshot 20210103 164611 Reddit

Screenshot 20210103 164721 Reddit

Screenshot 20210103 165131 Reddit

Screenshot 20210103 165245 Reddit

Screenshot 20210103 165413 Reddit

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Just remember. You're the one who needs to lower your standards.

Welcome to clown world, please enjoy your stay.

Last edited:
That foids looksmatch is on suicide watch, ITcels gigacoping as usual, the foid is normie tier AT BEST.

She looks like she's chubby or fat too

"he's the 2 and she's the 7" FUCK I FUCKING HATE CUCKS SO MUCH.

The guy is CLEARLY better looking than her. She is the definition of a plain jane and not made much better even with makeup. But of course, WAHMEN ARE WONDERFUL, an idea constantly promoted by cucks who women don't get a fuck about.

Foids literally cannot lose. Cucks are so fucking SPINELESS.

The guy is CLEARLY better looking than her. She is the definition of a plain jane and not made much better even with makeup. But of course, WAHMEN ARE WONDERFUL, an idea constantly promoted by cucks who women don't get a fuck about.

I love how people will literally lie to themselves just to bring up a woman's value.

This world is beyond saving

If he's a 2, then I'm not even on the looks scale. Hell, I owe the looks scale a few numbers.

He's obviously better looking than her. She took a professional picture while he took a casual selfie and look how handsome he is.

The standards for men are reaching astronomical levels. I used to be confused when I saw fellow brocels say they want to die, but now I understand.

That ugly woman needs to put a big bag on her head

Imagine non-ironically trusting a foid.

Wouldn't trust a foid if her lips were notorized.

Pictures are subject to fraud and should never be used to judge beauty

They are rating someone's photoshop skills. Roastie wearing fakeup and edited to look good vs a handsome guy who just casually took a pic of himself.

I love how people will literally lie to themselves just to bring up a woman's value.

This world is beyond saving

Also, is this from IT?
Yeah

These reddit avatars make me rage for some reason.

The guy's negative canthal tilt completely destroyed his face.

These reddit avatars make me rage for some reason.
It highlights their obnoxiousness. But what else can you expect from a userbase that pays reddit money for awards on post or threads that they like @ReturnOfSaddam

It highlights their obnoxiousness. But what else can you expect from a userbase that pays reddit money for awards on post or threads that they like @ReturnOfSaddam
Legit JFL redditors are such massive cucks it's insane

I remember doing this a long time ago, but I got an award from someone so I just kept transferring it between my two reddit accounts, giving awards for my own posts, don't know if they have fixed that yet.

View attachment 391360

Notice the difference? Some old hag wearing makeup vs a dude wearing no makeup who looks objectively better.

Uh oh sweetie, can't say a girl is unattractive. All women are beautiful queen's.

Why don't we take a look at some NPC comments.

View attachment 391361

View attachment 391362

View attachment 391363

View attachment 391364

View attachment 391368

View attachment 391373

View attachment 391374
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Just remember. You're the one who needs to lower your standards.

Welcome to clown world, please enjoy your stay.

fuck, I want out

LMAO they rated the fat old roastie higher than the high-tier normie/chadlite

Last edited:
Insane. Totally cucked.

Imagine saying a guy looks like a serial killer just to spite someone who disagrees with you.