Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here's what a tall, young, white male with a decent face gets in 2019

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
5hcmaKq.jpg

uFZraW4.jpg

Stolen from braincels: old. reddit. com/r/Braincels/comments/chfpma/i_give_up_its_over/

Future replies to this thread:

"Just be NT bro"
"Being NT will get you more pussy than an animal shelter"

Imagine being blown by that stick blender

What fuckin chance do you or I have? This is crazy.

Shes like 4ft tall. He must just pick her up and fuck her like a sex toy

5/10 face = don't expect anything

5hcmaKq.jpg

uFZraW4.jpg

Stolen from braincels: old. reddit. com/r/Braincels/comments/chfpma/i_give_up_its_over/

"Just be NT bro"
how can you totally disregard nt theory. pussy is pussy. it's easy to imagine that if he was some amount less NT than he is...he wouldn't even get that.

just be NT is legit

Har har har har, kill me tbh
Tidus

Where are they from?

shouldve gone for a noodle

Looksmatched couple in 2020
A22D9360 54CE 4A62 B04D FA5FDA4B16EE
C1132A6A 0D7F 4906 A8ED 0302D7EFB83C

Sub-8 theory in a single picture.

Ok. Which eye am I supposed to make eye contact with.

if gets this i get nothing

but 5/10's can just socialcirclemaxx broo

50 years ago, he’d have a staceylite girlfriend/wife at the very least. Now even decent looking men are putting up with foids 5+ PSL points beneath themselves. This isn’t anecdotal either
It´s repulsive indeed.
The future is beyond cucked now.

The gross twins...

How he can even get hard for her, I mean she is literally 1/10(maybe 1.5/10?), she is deformed. Guy looks like 6/10(I assume he is rather tall, and he would look better after losing some fat on his face -> if he is not tall and not overweight then he is ~5/10), and while I could understand going for girl 1-2 points under you(women don't date down), he should have some dignity. I mean I'm 4/10 and I would rather be single, and I don't have many requirements, but holy fuck. She should find some guy who is deformed too, but of course it doesn't work like that. Maybe it worked in the past but not now

i actually feel sorry for that guy

it's obvious that he's so low on social resources that he can't do anything

literally just waiting to get predated on by some total shit-tier females and get taken advantage of as aggressively and transparently as possible

this is exactly where they want us to be, some looksmaxed fit dude who NEVER EVER approaches or selects women and waits patiently to be taken advantage of by a 1/10

i actually feel sorry for that guy

it's obvious that he's so low on social resources that he can't do anything

literally just waiting to get predated on by some total shit-tier females and get taken advantage of as aggressively and transparently as possible

this is exactly where they want us to be, some looksmaxed fit dude who NEVER EVER approaches or selects women and waits patiently to be taken advantage of by a 1/10
It's fucking bullshit. JFL at "pussy is pussy" coper retards.

I'd be satisfied with her tbh

5hcmaKq.jpg

uFZraW4.jpg

"Just be NT bro"

Honestly think there's something wrong with this dude here..

I don't believe that's the best he can do lmao

5hcmaKq.jpg

uFZraW4.jpg

"Just be NT bro"
Unless you are top %4 of males you will only be able to get a brain deformed freak

If your looksmatch can reasonably expect to date men of this genetic quality in their downtime away from Chad, imagine how bleak things are for you. Even a toothless obese leper would feel too good for you. It's over.

I'd fuck that whore's brains out are you guys fucking kidding. At least she isn't overweight or obese like the majority of American foids.

Also this is what I thought of when I saw her face :
Serveimage

I guess it's the teeth or something

Anyone who wouldn't just put a bag over her head and fuck her is a volcel. She might have a decent body and the teeth and nose are fixable with surgery and time.

I only draw the line at disgusting landwhales.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back